11th August 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc Mathematics by distance education from Pune University?

Can i do M.Sc. mathematics by distance education from Pune university?

24th December 2011, 01:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MSc Mathematics by distance education from Pune University?

Yes you can pursue the masters in mathematics from Pune University through distance education if you have the required eligibility. The minimum educational qualification required for the M.Sc Mathematics course is a bachelors degree or equivalent in relevant subject from recognized university.
26th April 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc Mathematics by distance education from Pune University?

CAN I DO bED IN DISTANCE FROM PUNE UNIVERSITY
3rd January 2013, 07:04 PM
fight1

Following are some universities in pune for MSC (Distance Education)

Master Of Science in Environmental Science

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University - Nashik, Maharashtra

Madras Christian College - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Modern College of Arts - Pune, Maharashtra

Imperial College of Engineering & Research - Pune, Maharashtra

Pune University - Pune, Maharashtra

Computer Typing Institute

All the best...
3rd January 2013, 09:43 PM
Siva mechanical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do M.Sc. mathematics by distance education from Pune university?
hello friend,

*) I suggest you that Pune university is the best university India

*) it is also known as one of the toughest universities in India.

*) the university has been given highest A rating by NAAC for it's overall performance.

*) ahead of all the above, the Pune university is recognised by UGC.

the degree will be valid only. I am 100% sure about this.
13th June 2013, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Sc. Maths &when it will start?
What is the result of last 5 years for M.Sc. maths for distance education?
1st July 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Pls let me know the procedure for MSc Mathematics by distance education from Pune University?
Also if any one knows the list of colleges in Pune university who offer the M.Sc Mathe matics. Pls post it.
Thank you in advance.
4th February 2014, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

can i persue M.Sc. statistics by distance education from pune university, what is the procedure of admission and what is the fees?
11th August 2014, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

i got 44.25% number in b.sc in mathematics.am i eligible for direct admission in m.sc of math in distance education under vidyasagar university?
5th September 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i do M.sc. in mathematics or Statistics by distance education from any maharashtra university, I have done by B.Sc. and M.Sc, in chemistry from Mumbai university. My first year B.Sc. subject was Physics , chemistry and Statistics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?