22nd August 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for training in good companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS?

hii
i m in second year enginnering
cse form yavatmal jdiet
i hav one backlog in my second sem
can i apply for training in good companies like infosys,wipro,or tcs?
and if yes
than when shud i apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  3. Procedure to apply for Training in TCS, Infosys, Wipro and HCL?
  4. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in TCS, IBM, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 6th semester student? When the training programme will be started?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  6. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  9. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  11. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  12. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  13. How should I apply for 6 months industrial training in Infosys, ST Microelectronics, TCS, WIPRO
  14. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  15. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  16. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel? -- [New]
  17. Summer Training Programs rum by TCS, Wipro and Infosys?
  18. Can I apply for Off Campus interviews?
26th August 2012, 01:22 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I apply for training in good companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii
cse form yavatmal jdiet
and if yes
than when shud i apply?
Eligibility Criteria For Various Companies

Hello Dear,
► You can Surely Apply For Internship In the Top IT Companies. They all provide internship Programs.

► You may apply through your college To apply for these Top IT Brands and for this, Please Contact Your Training and Placement Cell in the College.

► And If you wish to Guide through the Way all On yourself, Then, Please Check out these Programs of the Various Top IT Companies Listed Above:

♫ For Wipro Summer Internship Experience, Click Here

♫ For TCS Global Internship program , Click Here

♫ For Infosys' flagship global internship program [InStep], Click Here

♫ For IBM's premier internship program [The Extreme Blue™ program] , Click Here

Basic Eligibility Criteria to Join the Companies Are:
  • Min. Of 60% in your 10th
  • Min. Of 60% in your 12th
  • Min. Of 60% in your B.Tech/B.E (70% in Case of IBM and Some others)
  • A max of One Year Gap is Allowed throughout the Candidate's Academic Career.
  • And No Pending Backlogs are Allowed.
Hence With Respect to Above Criteria, I Think You Stand Very Little Chance of Qualifying the Mentioned Criteria.

For Information Related to Any Other Specific Companies, Please Post a Question in are Forum, Our Team Of Experts Will Be Happy to Help You Out!!!

Regards,

Nik!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tcs details.jpg
Views:	1390
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	107781  
1st November 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for training in good companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS?

I am in CSE 7th sem and i want training in top it companies plz help me how to apply?
31st July 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for training in good companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS?

hey
I am adil from acharya institue of tech(vtu) n my ques is that i gve my 3rd year xam n i am havng year back did i get placement...
29th December 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

i'm manjunath s persuing BE,i got a year back in my 2nd year....and now i am in final year.can i get placement in infoysis
4th April 2015, 01:53 PM
sanspeur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii
cse form yavatmal jdiet
and if yes
than when shud i apply?
As you cannot apply for the training in good companies like Infosys,wipro,TCS due to non fulfillment of the criteria and norms of them.
Most of good companies require intern who are having good academics .
As the eligibility for training is as follows:
You must have 60%aggregate marks in 10th & 12th.
Candidate must have no any active backlogs or reappear.
For applying the internship one should have to go for company official site.

At last this is not the end if you are not getting training in the top companies as you can apply for small one so that you can enhance your learning .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?