17th January 2011, 05:46 PM
ROYAL POONIA

How to apply for training in company after 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical?

how to apply for training in company after 2nd year b.tech.in mechanical ?

Please tell me

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in TVS Motor Company for Mechanical 2nd year student? -- [New]
  2. Should I apply for training in any company after having poor results in 1st year?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. How to apply for training at IIT Institutes? What is the procedure?
  5. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech Mechanical 2nd year?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  8. How to apply for training in company after 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical?
  9. How can I apply for Internship in any company without reference being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  10. How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  11. How to do Vocational training in a better company? I am a B.Tech mechanical 2nd year student
  12. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable?
  13. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do summer training? I am studying in B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering
  15. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  16. Internship in an IT company being a 2nd year B.Tech computer science student?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for training in a company?
19th January 2011, 06:01 PM
henzss

Default Re: How to apply for training in company after 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical?

u need to fill appication forms,mostly to be on a safer side,prior to 31st jan...which is usually the last date for submission of application form....

giv and submit ur resume
and most importantly,mus council it frm thr head of department of department concerned!

submit ur college letter,which permits u to go for training
16th February 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for training in company after 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical?

i m a instrumentation student suggest me about industrial internship
9th April 2011, 08:52 AM
kartavya99

you can simply register online or offline and then make payment.

idtr jamshedpur
15th May 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to attend inplant-training in ongc?? if so please inform the link to get the application form???
26th December 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

please suggest the name of best companies in jaipur for training after b.tech 2nd year in mechanical branch.what is process for training at kota power plant.
28th April 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

training for instrumentation engineering after 2nd yr? and how to apply? wher?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?