26th February 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Summer training in good company after B.Tech (CSE) 3rd year from a not so reputed college?

hii i m Ashwini.I am a 3rd year b.tech computer science student.I want to do training in a good company so tell me how to apply for the training? And My college is not so reputed so can i do my training in a good company?please answer me

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training being an IT 3rd year student?
  2. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  3. Which language should I choose for summer training after 2nd year of engineering from CSE branch?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  5. Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech(CSE)? Is language course a good choice?
  6. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  7. How to apply for the training in good companies being in 3rd year of B.Tech in IT?
  8. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  9. How to apply for Summer Training in IBM being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd year CSE?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. What is the criteria of summer training? I am from 3rd year CSE branch
  12. How to join MNC's for summer training? Procedure to approach the company and their pre-requisites?
  13. How to join DRDO Jodhpur for my summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CSE branch from government engineering college Bikaner
  14. List of summer training in Gurgaon to do while doing 4th semester B.Tech CSE? -- [New]
  15. Training process in all the reputed companies?
  16. Can I get a chance for training in a reputed company if I don't belong to a reputed college?
  17. How to do summer training in TCS during 3rd year CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Summer training in JAVA from a reputed company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
26th February 2011, 08:33 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Summer training in good company after B.Tech (CSE) 3rd year from a not so reputed college?

ya if you are not from a reputed college then also you are eligible to do the summer training from the good industry of the government or the private firms .....
you just have to take a recommendation letter or the certificate from the college and just show it to the company or the private firms for the training ........
27th February 2011, 12:17 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Summer training in good company after B.Tech (CSE) 3rd year from a not so reputed college?

Hi,
I am also B.Tech 3rd CS student and you are also 3rd year student.your college is not so much reputed.

I advise you that today education in all the college are same .it is not necessary that only reputed college student get placement and it is not necessary that all the student of reputed college are brilliant.

Every college has some brilliant student.you can also get placement in top companies with your knowledge and exprience.

If you want to do training from good company i advise you to do a certified course from a good institute.certified course is best than the training in any company.

If you do any certified course then it will be benificial for you.
27th February 2011, 01:36 AM
anilistoyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hii i m ashwini.i am a 3rd year b.tech computer science student.i want to do training in a good company so tell me how to apply for the training? And my college is not so reputed so can i do my training in a good company?please answer me
no need reputed collage for summer training.....
For you ibm and satyam is good.....
If you want to summer training in good company then you have good marks in b.tech and good knowledge.......
12th April 2011, 05:44 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii , ypu can go with NIIT surely very helpful.
25th April 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, m a 2nd yr student just about to complete my 4th sem. cn i apply for traiming procedure??
how many marks are required to apply for the summer training??
26th May 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

companies providing summer training for btech 5th sem cse students?
31st December 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

My name is kuljeet singh and i am the student of b.tech.(cs)3rd year .plz tell me good company for training (mob-09719606294)
25th February 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

hii. i am a b.tech(c.s.e) student.. i have done php in my minor training session.. now i am in 6th sem. soo would u please suggest me any appropriate course that i should opt forr and is also beneficial for me aftr my graduation.... i want to know the courses or training (industry based)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?