22nd December 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Training in TCS, Infosys, Wipro and HCL?

sir,
i want to do training at companies like
wipro, hcl, tcs, infosys what is the procedure
to do training at these companies how
can i do training at these companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM and Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  5. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  6. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher? -- [New]
  7. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  8. How to apply for 6 weeks industrial training in Microsoft, HCL, WIPRO and Infosys?
  9. Can I apply for training in good companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS?
  10. Procedure to apply for Top MNCs like TCS, Infosys, Wipro? Which are the courses suitable to my field?
  11. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for training in IT companie such as IBM, Wipro, TCS and HCL?
  13. 6 months training in infosys, Wipro, HCL, Tech mahindra..
  14. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL?
  15. How to apply for 6 week Industrial Training of HCL, Wipro and Infosys?
  16. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  17. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
25th December 2014, 12:48 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training in TCS, Infosys, Wipro and HCL?

Dear Friend you did not mention your course which you are doing so i am assuming you as a B.Tech student of prefinal/final year.

In order to do Internship/Training from these companies you need to apply for the internships.

If you are fro a very reputed college like IITs or BITs these companies will come to your college and you can apply for internship.

If you belong to a less known college you need send them a resume and if they respond back you might be selected and you have to clear some technical and HR rounds.

Your technical skills counts a lot at time of internships.
Like coding contests. If you have cleared ACM-ICPC Regionals you can easily get an internship and an reference can also work.

I am giving you some links to apply for Training/Internship:
To apply at TCS send your resume to this e-mail id: [email protected]
Infosys www.infosys.com/instep/internship/

IBM: [email protected] .

Some companies have some training institutes in partner with some education services:

1) Like if you are interested to do training from Hewlett Packard register yourself at www.hpesindia.com/

2) And for Microsoft Certified Training apply at www.mtacertification.com/
These both Training associates provide training in courses like
JAVA
PHP
ANDROID
DOT NET
ROBOTICS
LINUX

After completion of the training you will be awarded with a Training Certificate and Project Letter.
25th December 2014, 01:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Training in TCS, Infosys, Wipro and HCL?

I am extremely sorry to state that companies like TCS, Wipro and Infosys do not offer any training opportunities. They offer training opportunities only to the freshers whom they select during campus drives in various colleges. However, you can do training in HCL.

In order to pursue training in HCL, you need to register online and apply online. You can get all the details concerning training in HCL by clicking here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?