12th May 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Off Campus interviews?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I got 63% in 10th, 61% in 12th , 71% in BCA and 63% in MCA. I am completing my MCA in 2011. inspite of these i also did DOEACC 'O' & 'A' leve; courses. So, can i join TCS andonther good companies. How could I'll get walkin chance for thes good companies like satyam, wipro, tcs, infosys, etc...

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for off campus interviews while doing B.E computer science?
  2. Am I eligible for campus interviews if I have 73% in 10th, 72% in 12th but only 66% in B.Tech. up to third year?
  3. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  4. How to get a job in TCS after pursuing B.Tech final year? I am from EEE stream
  5. What is the difficulty of BBM course? Is it enough for job in Banks? Expected salary?
  6. How can I get a job in good company? I an in first year of MCA
  7. Information about campus interviews for BTech mechanical, Mechatronics
  8. Am I eligible for any campus interviews after scoring 78% in ICSE, 94% in inter, 6.8 B.Tech CGPA?
  9. How are the persons recruited in campus interviews?
  10. Should I go for M.Tech after B.Tech or should I go for a job?
  11. How to attend IT company walkin interview?
  12. List of Companies recruiting Mineral Engineers? How to appear for respective Campus Interviews?
  13. When will walkin start in companies? How to prepare for it? -- [New]
  14. How to join a reputed IT company like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS or Accenture after graduating from Electronics?
  15. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  16. How should I prepare for GRE while studying in 7th semester Mechanical Branch in Karnataka? Tips to prepare for campus interviews and aptitude tests?
  17. How can I apply for off campus recruitment in companies of New Delhi?
  18. Not eligible for any campus interview due to 12th marks. What can be done and how to approach the companies? -- [Most Discussed]
14th May 2014, 08:34 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for Off Campus interviews?

Yes, you can apply for the jobs and join companies like TCS and others as you are completely eligible for these companies. The common eligibility criteria followed for companies like TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Accenture etc is as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good communication and technical skills.

So, if you satisfy the above criteria then you are eligible to attend.

Getting a walkin chance purely lies on the fact that companies should conduct them in colleges or in there premises. So, you need to get the information on this in proper time and then attend them.

Talk with your college campus placement officials and get the information about the off-campus interviews which are happening in different colleges and also check with your friends who are there in different colleges to get more information. Usually off-campus details are not posted by the company online as they directly approach the colleges, so you need to make sure that you will get the information on time for the same.

Also inform your relatives and cousins who are working in different companies that you are in search for a job so that whenever they get some job requirement they can refer you for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?