7th January 2012, 12:20 PM
done7989

Can I apply Tripura medical entrance exam through online? Where can I get the application forms for the same?

Dear sir,i want to know ,can i applly medical entrace exam application online? If no,from where&when can i collect the form?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get application forms for Tripura Medical College?
  2. From where and how can I get the application forms for entrancing in MBBS course at Tripura medical college?
  3. What to do to have the forms of the MBBS entrance exam of Tripura Medical College?
  4. From where to get the application form for Tripura Medical College in Guwahati?
  5. How to apply for this years medical entrance exam? If there is single entrance test then do we have to fill the application form like earlier? Date of exam notification?
  6. When and how to obtain NEET medical entrance exam forms? Other medical entrance exams with dates of forms and where to buy? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Date of available of forms for the course of MBBS of Tripura Medical College -- [New]
  8. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  9. Is there any seat in MBBS course for outsiders in Tripura Medical College? From where to get the application form for the entrance exam?
  10. When are the forms for MBBS going to be issued? What is the last date for it?
  11. Date of sale of Kerala medical entrance exam application forms?
  12. Can a outsider give entrance test for Tripura State Government Medical College?
  13. How may I get application form for MBBS entrance of TMC?
  14. How to get application form for NATA entrance exam? Is applying online better?
  15. From where to buy the AIEEE form? Procedure to fill the form?
  16. Is KMC entrance application form available in Kerala? How to apply for KMC exam online?
  17. Where to get the application form for medical test? What is the procedure to apply online?
  18. Online application form for Orissa joint entrance medical examination?
23rd September 2012, 08:57 PM
GeerthiDevi

Default Re: Can I apply Tripura medical entrance exam through online? Where can I get the application forms for the same?

TMCEE

You can apply in online for TMCEE medical entrance exam from that college website:
www.trimedcol.com
You can also get the application form from the college campus.

For all medical exams you can get the application forms from the website:
www.aiimsexams.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?