16th June 2011, 06:06 PM
H C BORA

Is there any seat in MBBS course for outsiders in Tripura Medical College? From where to get the application form for the entrance exam?

Is there any seat in MBBS course for outsiders in Tripura Medical college? Where i get the application form for entrance MBBS Exam

Related Questions:
  1. From where and how can I get the application forms for entrancing in MBBS course at Tripura medical college?
  2. Date of available of forms for the course of MBBS of Tripura Medical College
  3. What to do to have the forms of the MBBS entrance exam of Tripura Medical College?
  4. How may I get application form for MBBS entrance of TMC?
  5. How may I get application forms for Tripura Medical College?
  6. Medical Entrance Test Form for MBBS in Tripura Medical College -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to download application form for MBBS from official website of Tripura medical college? What's the fee structure?
  8. From where to get the application form for Tripura Medical College in Guwahati?
  9. How to get the application form for MBBS seat from St Johns medical college? -- [New]
  10. When will the form of Tripur Medical College will be available?
  11. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  12. Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college
  13. What's the scheduled date for the issuing MBBS entrance form in Tripura?
  14. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  15. Can I apply Tripura medical entrance exam through online? Where can I get the application forms for the same?
  16. How can I appear in MBBS exam in Tripura? What's the cut-off marks? I'm from Assam
  17. How will I get the application form for MBBS entrance test in St. Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  18. How to get application form of St. Johns Medical College for MBBS course? From where to get the forms?
19th June 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any seat in MBBS course for outsiders in Tripura Medical College? From where to get the application form for the entrance exam?

how to get the entrance form?
15th November 2011, 10:24 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any seat in MBBS course for outsiders in Tripura Medical College? From where to get the application form for the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by H C BORA View Post
Is there any seat in MBBS course for outsiders in Tripura Medical college? Where i get the application form for entrance MBBS Exam
hi,
yes, their is seat in TRIPURA MEDICAL COLLEGE FOR OUTSIDER. For admissions you have to qualify the

ALL INDIA PMT EXAM.

You will get online form from mid of November to last week of December

offline form from mid of December to last week of December.

submission of form is till first week of January.

exam will be held on first week of April.

ALL THE BEST!
19th December 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of west bengal board can i apply for tripura medical entrance examination
11th January 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of assam higher secondary board . what are my chances in getting admission in govt medical colleges in tripura?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?