22nd June 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

What to do to have the forms of the MBBS entrance exam of Tripura Medical College?

what to do for having form of mbbs entrance exam. 2011 in tripura medical college ?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to have the forms of the MBBS entrance exam of Tripura Medical College?
  2. Date of available of forms for the course of MBBS of Tripura Medical College
  3. When are the forms for MBBS going to be issued? What is the last date for it?
  4. Medical Entrance Test Form for MBBS in Tripura Medical College -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any seat in MBBS course for outsiders in Tripura Medical College? From where to get the application form for the entrance exam?
  6. How may I get application forms for Tripura Medical College?
  7. Date of availability of MBBS forms in Tripura? What is the date for the test?
  8. Can a outsider give entrance test for Tripura State Government Medical College?
  9. What is the fee structure of Tripura Medical College for BDS and MBBS?
  10. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  11. What's the scheduled date for the issuing MBBS entrance form in Tripura?
  12. What is NEET and how many colleges are there under it? -- [New]
  13. How to download application form for MBBS from official website of Tripura medical college? What's the fee structure?
  14. What are the chances to get admission to government medical college in Tripura?
  15. Can a student from Patna appear be eligible for admission in Tripura Medical College?
  16. From where to get the application form for Tripura Medical College in Guwahati?
  17. How may I get application form for MBBS entrance of TMC?
  18. Fee structure for MBBS in Tripura Medical College?
30th September 2015, 09:25 PM
ant man

Default Re: What to do to have the forms of the MBBS entrance exam of Tripura Medical College?

You can do MBBS in Tripura medical college.

In order to do MBBS in this college, the eligibility is
1. You must complete 12th with biology, physics and chemistry group only.
2. You must have minimum 50% marks in 12th and for SC/ST it is 40% marks in 12th.
3. Your age must be minimum 17 years while taking admission.

MBBS course duration is 4 1/2 years.
There is an entrance exam to get admission in MBBS. The application forms will be available in the moth of May. The fee of the exam is 3000 rupees.

You can get the application in the tripura medical college only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?