8th April 2011, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

How to get application form for NATA entrance exam? Is applying online better?

i need to apply for tha nata entrance exam...how and where should i get the application forms.?is applying online better? my dad asks me to join a crash course for this, will it be useful? please give me details

8th April 2011, 06:46 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get application form for NATA entrance exam? Is applying online better?

NATA is offered as a paper based + computer based test.
Now a day online fill the form is best way.

The NATA Pre-Registration form is available for download at website http://www.nata.in The same is also available at all the Test Centers.

Filling up the form online and taking print out with you to the test centre.
Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.

Download Application Form: http://entrance.icbse.com/forms/nata.pdf

NATA Fees are Rs.800, and are to be paid at the time of Registration and before collection of the appointment voucher from the Test Center. The test fees are to be paid by Demand draft/ Postal order/ banker’s cheque drawn in favour of ‘Council of Architecture’, payable at New Delhi
8th April 2011, 09:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get application form for NATA entrance exam? Is applying online better?

Hello friend,
The application form of National Aptitude Test in Architecture is available on the official website of NATA. You will need to fill up the application form on line and take the print version to the test centers.
Apart from this, you may also get the application form the test centers mentioned in the NATA website.

As far as joining a crash course is concerned, yes, its always better to prepare for such entrance exam with the help of experts. Enrolling for a crash course will definitely help to certain extent.
9th April 2011, 04:34 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

NATA Application Form 2011:
The Application Form can be downloaded from the of the official website:
www.nata.in

You can also collect the Application Form from the Test Centres.

The completed forms along with the DD (Demand Draft of Rs. 800/- drawn in favour of 'Council of Architecture' payable at New Delhi)and required documents should be submitted at the Test Centers from March 08, 2011.

Please Note - Applications are only accepted at test centers. Please do not send the forms to any other location.

For more details,please refer to the website – www.nata.in
9th April 2011, 09:40 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to get application form for NATA entrance exam? Is applying online better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need to apply for tha nata entrance exam...how and where should i get the application forms.?is applying online better? my dad asks me to join a crash course for this, will it be useful? please give me details
There are two ways of obtaining the NATA entrance exam application form.

1.First you can get from the test centres of the NATA exam.
For this candidate has to made a demand draft of Rs.800 in favour of Council of Architecture' payable at New Delhi.

2. You can also get the NATA entrance exam application form from the below web site.
www.nata.in
You have to fill that application form and pay the fees at the respective centre.

The complete details regarding NATA examination is availble on its web site which is mentioned above.
23rd May 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

how to fill up nata form
7th June 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

how to fill online form for nata?
15th June 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of applying form for a student of orissa?
16th June 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

what is examination seat no. in the form
21st June 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

suppose we fill d form online but how we pay fees of 800 rs and where ,
and what d last date of getting all this done

ravi dev
21st June 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

how and where to get the application can u inform us with the direct url.... and when id the last date of submission ... plz just forward ur answer to [email protected]
26th June 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

sir how can i fill up nata form in delhi.pllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz ans me
25th March 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i want nata application form how can get it plzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell for me
29th March 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for nata exam ?? pls guide me

....priyu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?