14th November 2019, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UGC NET in any subjects of BA being an Hindi postgraduate?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have completed my BA with Hindi and three more subjects. I have completed my MA with Hindi with 55 percentage but I never had Sanskrit as a subject in 12th. Can I apply for UGC NET and if I can apply please tell me what should I call my subject Hindi or Hindi literature and one more question can I apply only with Hindi or any subject based on BA?

18th November 2019, 08:58 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UGC NET in any subjects of BA being an Hindi postgraduate?

Having completed your Post-graduation in Hindi with 55% marks, you are eligible for appearing in UGC NET in Hindi only as for appearing in NET in a particular subject one must have completed his/her Master's in concerned subject with at least 55% (or 50% in case of SC/ST and PH category candidates ) marks in aggregate from a recognized university and therefore having opted for a subject at graduation level is not enough for appearing in NET in that particular subject.

For more detailed information regarding the NET, you can refer to the link www.ntanet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?