12th May 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UPSC assistant commandant exam?

sir I am going to finish my graduation at the age of 25 and I am a central govt. employee.can I apply for upsc assistant commandant exam after the age of 25?

13th May 2013, 01:32 PM
bitulsudarshan
Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSC assistant commandant exam?

Yes , you are eligible for the post ...
UPSC CPF (AC) Eligibility Details: Central Police Forces (cpf) (Assistant commandants) Examination conducts by union public service commission for different central forces in India namely SSB, BSF, ITBP, CISF, CRPF. The candidates who are eligible may apply through online and offline application mode. The eligibility details given below.

1) Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.

2) Sex: Both males & females are eligible for CISF and CRPF, SSB and male candidates are eligible for BSF and ITBP.

3)Age: Minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age is of 25 years.

4) Age Relaxation
i)5 years age relaxable for SC, ST candidates.
ii)3 years age relaxable for OBC candidates.
iii)5 years age relaxable for civilian central Government servants in according with the existing instructions of the Central Government .Ex-service men will also be eligible for this relaxation.
iv)5 years age relaxable if a candidate had ordinally been domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to the 31st day of December 1989.

5)Educational qualifications: A candidate must be a Bachelor’s Degree from the recognized university or equivalent qualification .candidates appearing in the degree exam are allowed to appear this exam but they submit proof of passing along with the detailed application forms which are to be submitted after the qualification the written test, medical standards test and physically test.

6) Restrications: The candidates who has been finally selected in earlier examination to the post of CPF (Assistant commandants) Examination will not be Eligible for this Exam.

7) Physical standards: Candidates must be physically fit and medically standards for the admission to cpf (Assistant commandants) Examination.
13th May 2013, 05:56 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir I am going to finish my graduation at the age of 25 and I am a central govt. employee.can I apply for upsc assistant commandant exam after the age of 25?
hi!

CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (AC) EXAM

I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for Central Police Force exam at age of 25 year.
But this is your last attempts.

Eligibility for C.P.F Exam:-
>> Pass graduation with any stream from recognized University.

>> Age limit is 21-25 year.

> Only Indian Can apply in this exam.

IMPORTANT DATE FOR CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (AC) EXAM, 2013:-
Date Of Notification:- 06.07.2013
Last date of submission of form:-05.08.2013 (MONDAY)
Date of exam:- 20.10.2013 (SUNDAY)

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in
16th May 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

HI, My date of birth is 16-03-1988, I am 25 yrs and 4 month old by the time of notification, am I eligible for the examination.
please reply asap.
regards ,
Shafiq
18th May 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, I am a central govt. job holder having rank of constable and i am graduate with pol.sci hons bbutt never applied for ac because i always got the news after its date is lapse. kimdly advice me how can i get the next date of notification of ac exams. thanking you sir
13th June 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir recentaly my graduation is completed and my DOB-2/7/1993 can i alligiable for assistant commandant exam
23rd July 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

sir i am serving in Indian navy ,my date of birth is 08 Jan1982 and i am retiring on Jan 2015at the age of 33 . as per notification of cpf exserviceman can appear in this exam and dgr resettlement also says that exserviceman is eligible for this . but when i tried to fill online application for the same ,it is not accepting . pl,guide me
2nd August 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

After passing the exam,does one earn salary even after doing a job elsewhere from the governmet????
3rd August 2013, 04:55 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend yes you are eligible to apply UPSC assistant commandant exam ater Graduation at the age of 25 years.

If you belong to General category so this is your last attempts.

Eligibility criteria for UPSC assistant commandant exam :-

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Candidate must have completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognized University.

Age should be between 21 years to 25 years for General category candidates.

3 years age relaxation for OBC categry candidates.

SC/ST category candidates 5 years age relaxation.

For more information visit:- www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.....
16th August 2013, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/maam.my d.o.b.is 15.06.1989.i am selected as a s.i.in ITBPF.and is under training.so,do i get benifit in age right from next year or i have to have certain period of work exprience to get the benifit? Ples answer.
1st October 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE ADVICE ME IMMEDIATELY, I AM A CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYES ,JOIN BSF SI 2012 ,I HAVE COMPLETE 25 YEAR AGE (GENERAL), HOW MANY YEAR MANDATORY SERVICE THEN I CAN APPLY CPF (AC),OR NOW I CAN APPLY TO USE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYES AGE RELAXATION (DETAIL AGE RELAXATION AND SERVICE CONDITION FOR GOV EMPLOYES
13th December 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Ref:can I apply for upsc asistent commandant exam
Respected sir,
I am serving in CISF,rank constable I pased BA degree ,my date of birth is 31-051983,OBC catgry.do I get 5yers centrel govt employi age relaxation and 3 years obc age relaxation?pleas answer me sir.
5th April 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

what is age relaxation if i go through the departmental as i am on constable rank
14th April 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I am 32 years old, I am belongs to ST category now I am working in CISF its my 3rd year of service so whether I am eligible for Assistant Commandant exam...............
6th July 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I am 32 years old ,I am belongs to SC category now I am working in CISF its my 11 year of service so whether I am eligible for Assistant Commandant exam....
24th July 2014, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

can a serving member of air force get 5 year age relaxtation for asst commandant???
7th October 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the process for becoming asst. comm...if the person is a constable in capf??sir plz answer it as soon as possible..
3rd April 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, now im in final year, i m finishing my final exam on 20 of may 2015 can i apply for CAPF Assistnt comandnt whose notification is on 11April 2015 and exam is on july?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?