21st June 2014, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Being a 2nd year degree student can I apply for Assistant Commandant Post in CPF?

sir
I'm second year degree student
can I apply for assistant commandant post
in cpf in final year or it is possible only after our degree...?

11th April 2015, 09:51 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Being a 2nd year degree student can I apply for Assistant Commandant Post in CPF?

In 2nd year it is not possible to apply for CPF exam, but you can apply for same next year i.e., in 3rd year of your degree. Please note that you have to submit the proof of course completion after you complete your written, medical and fitness rounds. Else, your candidature will be rejected in final stage.

Notification for CPF exam will be released in May every year and examination will be conducted in October.

All other information related to AC CPF exam are as follows:-

Minimum age required 20 and Maximum 25

Male candidates are eligible for CISF, CRPF, SSB, BSF, ITBP whereas female candidates are eligible for only CISF & CRPF.

In the selection process physical and medical standards exam is also given higher importance. Qualifying exam being written test consisting of two papers (Paper I and Paper II). After written and medical + physical tests you will be called for personal interview (Final stage of selection).

Be passionate about getting through this selection process. It is very essential to stay motivated and in clearing all stages in one go.
14th April 2015, 07:13 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Being a 2nd year degree student can I apply for Assistant Commandant Post in CPF?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Assistant Commandant Examination in Defense Services of India.

UPSC board conduct Assistant Commandant recruitment examination in SSB, ITBP, BSF, CISF and CRPF.

As per the requirement, candidate should have passed bachelor's degree of a recognized university.

Those who are appearing in degree examination are also eligible to apply but required to submit the proof of passing degree examination after getting qualified in Written Test, Physical Test and medical test for final verification of certificates and other eligibility.

Age of the candidate should be minimum 20 years and maximum 25 years and upper age is relaxable upto 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC category candidates.

You are pursuing second year of graduation that is why you are not eligible to apply for this exam but if you pass second year and comes in third year then you will be eligible to apply for UPSC Assistant Commandant Examination.

Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for AC exam in CISF and CRPF but only male candidates are eligible to apply for AC exam in SSB, BSF and ITBP.

First of all I would like to advise you that you should not wait for completion of your second year examination because this will take a complete year that is why, you mus buy some good books of Assistant commandant examination of UPSC and start preparation of yourself.

If you can join any coaching then nothing would be better than that because coaching guidance will be the best way to prepare for such a great exam and you can easily learn how to qualify the exam and other processes asked in this recruitment so join a coaching.

Give at least 2-3 hours everyday for preparation because if you will make your habit from now then you will not need to have prepare much at the time of exam then you just have to practice and solve previous years and model papers only so follow the way and become Assistant Commandant.
14th April 2015, 08:33 PM
poojasingh151

Default Re: Being a 2nd year degree student can I apply for Assistant Commandant Post in CPF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
I'm second year degree student
can I apply for assistant commandant post
in cpf in final year or it is possible only after our degree...?
UPSC conducts Central Police Force Assistant Commandant exam.

Eligibility criteria:

~~Candidates who have done their bachelor's degree can apply for the exam. Those who are in final year of bachelor's degree are also eligible to apply for the exam.

So, you cannot appear for the Assistant Commandant exam in second year of degree.

The age limit is 20-25 years for general category candidates. You can avail an upper age relaxation of three years if you are from OBC category and five years if you are from SC/ST category.

For any more details regarding CPF Assistant Commandant exam, click here .
9th September 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir my graduation 3rd year exam will be held in December 2017 . Am I eligible to appear in CPF(AC) EXAM 2017. Please clear my doubt.
9th August 2017, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

I had passed 2nd year and I'm in 3rd year and I appeard in the exam of capf. They will reject my candidature
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?