25th March 2011, 10:00 PM
shaheen sheikh

When is the next exam for assistant commandant in CPF? Which study material to be referred?

please tell me when is the next exam for assistant commandant in cpf's will be conducted . i am in touch with employment news and waiting for it. please suggest me the appropriate study material for the preparation.and also the physical criteria to clear the physical exam.i am very much interested in it.

thank you

11th August 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the next exam for assistant commandant in CPF? Which study material to be referred?

can you suggest me what type of question in paper-2nd of cpf be asked relating general studies?
26th October 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the next exam for assistant commandant in CPF? Which study material to be referred?

vikash kumar hum 2010 asst commandant written me selected ho chuke the par final nahi ho paya kay humara no mujhe pata chal sakta hai so please inform. is bar bhi exam diyae hai kuch khas nahi gaya hai dekte hai kaya hota hai (bihar)
15th December 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

what is the date of next exam
3rd March 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

whether non objection certificate certificate is required for defence personnels...
3rd March 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I AM PREPARE CPF EXAM 2012 . TELL ME ABOUT EXAM DATE AND STUDY METRIAL.
JAGDISH PRASAD
CONSTABLE 452 PS SADAR
12th May 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

when will be the next exam?
27th June 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I wants to know eligibility criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?