29th December 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i ask for two years leave from my government job in Kerala in order to continue my M.Tech degree course?

I am doing Mtech and the course will be completed in May 2013. I got a goverment job in Kerala through Kerala PSC. Is there any option to apply for 2 years leave sothat I can join the work after 2 years?

10th June 2012, 06:13 PM
akkikaware

Default Re: Can i ask for two years leave from my government job in Kerala in order to continue my M.Tech degree course?

Hello friend,
yes, you can ask for two years leave from your government job in Kerala.
hey friend in the order to continue
your M.Tech degree course.
which you want to do.
you can...

best of luck for your futer exam ...
7th July 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i ask for two years leave from my government job in Kerala in order to continue my M.Tech degree course?

am b.tech graduate .and i want to continue my studies ....bt i dn't kw wt to do .pls help me??
10th July 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing Mtech and the course will be completed in May 2013. I got a goverment job in Kerala through Kerala PSC. Is there any option to apply for 2 years leave sothat I can join the work after 2 years?
s. There is an option for those candidates, who were in the midst of any study, to apply for joining extension till the completion of the course. For that u have to apply through govt.
20th July 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am already working in abroad. Now i got a government job in Tamil nadu. According to the order, i have to join within 3 months. But since i have taken a personal loan in the present country and unable to settle it, i am planning to reject the government offer. Can you please advice me if there is any rules to postpone the joining for 3 yrs or is it possible to join and take a long leave for 3 years during probation period?

Pease help.
25th June 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Now i am working abroad.l got job in kerala tech education dept.Can I get leave for one year to complete my contract abroad.please advice.
22nd July 2013, 04:42 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

It depends on you company.
mostly government company dont have such provision.

Certain private company do allow their employees, to go for higher studies and after studies they will absorb you in the job with higher pay and position. Few company also pay your fees

Generally government company doesn't have such norms.
But few government organizations like BARC and NPCIL do have tie up with certain good colleges like IIT to help their employ do M.Tech if they wish

All the best
5th September 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Am completed my b-tec degree in amice university.which kerala university will approve my m-tech education
10th September 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

How many years maximum we can take leave without allowance in health service department
19th June 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Can i ask for two yr leave from my govt. Job in m.p. Indore In order to continue my MPT degree course...
17th July 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation and am preparing for psc exams.can i get a 2 year study leave(to study msc chemistry) after joining in a govt job.
24th April 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I received advice memo from Kerala Psc for staff nurse ,but presently I am doing my MSC Nursing and six months more to complete my course. Can i extent my date of joining
26th July 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I am working in education department , kerala. I got a admission to Bed. course on department quota. shall i get any leave and what about service and other benefit, if i took LWA .
19th November 2017, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

How many years I Can take maximum leave from health department? How many times I can renew my leave?kerala psc.
21st April 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I am working as a up svhool teacher in kasargod.my native and family is at tvm.an i apply for a transfer? Is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?