9th November 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

What can I do if I realized in 3rd year that I am not interested in B.Tech?

Well i completed mpc in inter i am studying b.tech 3rd year i have no interest what can i do pls clarify my doubt.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for a job or higher studies after B.Tech? I am a 3rd year B.Tech mechanical student
  2. How to go for a job or higher studies after passing B.Tech Mechanical
  3. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  4. Which forms can I fill government vacancies? I am a 3rd year B.Tech student
  5. Am I eligible for Railways and Banking sector jobs being a 3rd year B.Tech student with 65% aggregate?
  6. Can I write IBPS exam? I am interested in bank job
  7. Can a B.Tech 3rd year student be eligible to give GATE examination?
  8. Is it good to drop one year after btech for CAT preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  10. What kind of jobs can I get in government sector after securing 73% in B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. How to do masters in Interior design? Best colleges or universities? I am a B.Tech 3rd year Civil Engineering student
  12. Options and opportunities if I have no interest in Higher Studies after B.Tech
  13. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  14. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  15. Discontinued B.Tech in 3rd year, can I get any job?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student
  17. How to do MB or M.Tech after B.Tech?
  18. Organisations for summer training in research projects for btech 3rd year students?
9th November 2015, 11:14 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do if I realized in 3rd year that I am not interested in B.Tech?

You are in third year of engineering, so it is very difficult situation for you to leave the college or engineering course at this point of time because you will lose three years of academics which is in turn will be very frustrating in future.

So it is better that you should continue the bachelor of technology course and develop interest in concerned subjects so that you can complete with good marks. Once you complete your bachelor's degree, you can choose your desired stream in master's degree or go for government exams.

If you were in first year then it would be possible to leave engineering but now if you leave it will cost you much.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?