27th January 2016, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete M.Tech studies while doing AP government job?

I joined mtech for the academic year 2014-15, I got AP GOVERNMENT JOB in Jan-2016 now can I continue my mtech studies? I completed 2 semester exams few supplementary exams and project work pending.
What can I do? guide me please

Related Questions:
  1. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the advantages of doing M.Tech course if I wanted to get a government job in future?
  3. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  4. Which path I choose next? Central government job or higher studies after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 86% marks?
  5. How much is the percentage required to join in Air Force? I have scored 57% in 10th class
  6. Which are the PG diploma courses in India that will be suited for students who have passed the bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I take up higher studies when already working in TCS?
  8. Can I be able to get a job completion of my studies in all sectors like MNC's/Government Sectors
  9. Is there any government job option for me after completing M.Tech in food technology?
  10. Getting a Government without straining much in studies?
  11. What to do after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch?
  12. Will I get a government job if I complete M.Sc in Nagaland Open University? Is it recognized by UGC?
  13. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of B.Com course?
  14. How can i complete my Intermediate at the earliest as i discontinued my studies few years back? Can i get a government job after that?
  15. How to get a job in government sector after finishing B.Ed with English and Social Studies?
  16. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology?
  17. Which is the best course after B.Pharmacy?
  18. How can a B.Sc. (Hospitality) student apply for Food Inspector job in Government sector?
15th September 2016, 09:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete M.Tech studies while doing AP government job?

If you are pursuing Master of Technology in regular mode then you can not leave this course in between and start doing government job. The most suitable option for you to take one year academic leave from government job of Andhra Pradesh.

There is option in government jobs to take academic leave and you can utilize this facility given by government to complete your Master of Technology course. Once you are done with Master of Technology, you can start your government job.
31st May 2017, 07:36 PM
rammohanb955

Sir can I join teacher training regular course while absentig to my Police constable job without any permission of higher authority. Is my teacher training course consider as legal?
21st January 2018, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm 19 years old I have a passion on doing btech mechanical but I got govt job is it is possible to take 4 to 5 years academic leave or I should do it by not attending the class else sir answer me this question sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?