26th July 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for a student to join government job while doing regular course?

I am a MA economics second year student if I join ssc graduate level jobs and with job if I completed my ma.,would it be legally acceptable.or I have to quit ma for joining at govt jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do regular B.E course while working in Government job?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc(Bioinformatics) 4th semester candidate?
  3. Is it Possible to Get a Job in Government Sector After MBA in Marketing?
  4. Can I join SYB.Com as a regular student after doing FYB.Com as a correspondence student from Mumbai University
  5. Can I get a job in Tamilnadu Government after completing MSc(Maths) Regular in first class?
  6. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  7. Details of B.Ed Government Entrance Exam for this years admission? Any other way to join B.Ed regular course without entrance exam in Government College using Counseling?
  8. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  9. How to get jobs in government schools after B.Sc in regular?
  10. Which is better between B.Tech Agriculture and BTech Food Technology? What should I do to get a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do regular B.Ed while working as government clerk?
  12. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  13. How to get government job after completing B.A degree?
  14. Can I do CS as a regular student after passing 12th with 68% through CBSE?
  15. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  16. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  17. How to get a government job after completing regular LLB? I want to appear in Judicial Exam
  18. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
28th July 2015, 08:34 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for a student to join government job while doing regular course?

Sorry friend, you have to quit your MA if you want to join any type of government jobs. There is no chance for you to complete your graduation side by side while a government job.
Your degree will be invalid. But if you are doing your degree through correspondence then you can continue it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?