24th August 2012, 08:20 AM
yasien baig

Can I attend any interview after completing 3 years diploma course from SRM university Chennai

Sir.

I have completed three years diploma course from SRM University Chennai this year. Since my english speaking knowledge is too weak, I am not able to attend any interviwe, Presently i am working for a small catering industry in chennai, located in Tambaram. Please suggest me.

Thanking you Sir

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get after scoring 79 marks in OBC category?
  2. Can I apply for Calicut if I attend the interview at Chennai?
  3. Placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai University? How good is this university?
  4. How to get admitted in Genetic Engineering college in India without loosing a year?
  5. How to get placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai? Does this university offer good placement?
  6. How good are the placements of SRM Chennai University? What about the quality of education?
  7. Can I get admission in SRM, Chennai to study MCA being a BCA 6th semester student of SMU? Brief idea about MCA course in SRM, Chennai?
  8. Do I have to secure 75% with no backlog in B.E. to attend L&T Infotech off-campus drive in Chennai? -- [New]
  9. What to do after B.E.in ECE for a good career, if I have financial problems?
  10. What are the steps to be followed to prepare for IAS exam? I am doing B.Com in SRM university
  11. How to apply for IAF after completion of Dip. Mechanical Engineering?
  12. M.Tech Food Technology or Food Processing colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Which university is the most reputed for MCA in Chennai? Which one to choose between Anna University and SRM university?
  14. Are there any jobs in Chennai after completing diploma mechanical engineering with 5 years experience in fabrication/purchase/quality?
  15. Top 20 Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  17. List of the engineering colleges in Tamilnadu which taking admission in ECE stream on the cut off marks of 168.50?
  18. Is it good to take admission in SRM university, Chennai in Civil Engineering? Will I be eligible for government jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?