22nd April 2011, 10:25 AM
robin roshan

Can I apply for Calicut if I attend the interview at Chennai?

sir,
i couldn't attended the interview for security agentes at trivandrum . if i will attend interview at chennai,can i apply for calicut

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to secure 75% with no backlog in B.E. to attend L&T Infotech off-campus drive in Chennai?
  2. Can I attend any interview after completing 3 years diploma course from SRM university Chennai
  3. How to attend the B.Ed correspondence course in Calicut University?
  4. Scope of Automobile engineering in Railway? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I attend the interview of ICICI Bank exam?
  6. How to become a Polytechnic Lecturer being a final year student of B.Tech?
  7. Can I attend 2nd slot of Interview organized by CTS if didn't attend 1st one?
  8. How to apply to attend Microsoft Associate Consultant Interview? Date and time of this interview?
  9. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni interview after scoring 59% in 12th standard?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for PSU's? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure for MS Mechanical Engineering in Calicut University for 2016 session?
  12. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  13. Can I attend the Assistant Manager's interview without having the application print out? How can I take the print out again?
  14. Cutoff pH score required to attend Apostek Software Developer Interview for CSE graduate?
  15. Any government, Banking or Finance sector job after passing B.E?
  16. Can I attend Capegemini interview having 77% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 74% in B.Sc IT?
  17. Am I eligible to attend job interview if I have 2 backlogs in my studies? -- [New]
  18. How to attend personal interview directly without written test by having 75%? When is the recruitment process held?
6th August 2011, 03:38 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for Calicut if I attend the interview at Chennai?

Yes you can apply for Calicut and attend the interview in Chennai if this can be possible in Chennai. Before applying in Calicut you should read all the instruction and if you satisfy then apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?