15th February 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

What to do after B.E.in ECE for a good career, if I have financial problems?

im bachelor engineer in electromics and telecommunication? confused what to do after it?
should do the embedded course or vlsi?
but i have financial problem so which vl required less tym and money.. plz hope u vl b helpful 2 me..

im bachelor engineer in electromics and telecommunication? confused what to do after it?

15th February 2011, 09:22 PM
mohit brh

Default Re: What to do after B.E.in ECE for a good career, if I have financial problems?

you can preparation of IES,PSU like NTPC,BHEL,ECIL,ONGC and many other.
but you have a problem so you can do job also . you can join any engineering college. and also make preparation.
15th February 2011, 09:40 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after B.E.in ECE for a good career, if I have financial problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
but i have financial problem so which vl required less tym and money.. plz hope u vl b helpful 2 me..

If you had financial problems, you should do jobs rather than doing any course..
so make your acount in Naukri.com, Timesjob.com and Monster.com.
put your CV their...
You will get many jobs information and intervieus which matches your account....
15th February 2011, 10:50 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: What to do after B.E.in ECE for a good career, if I have financial problems?

you must be take a job then if you want to do anything doesn't matter because if you get a job then you are self dependent and you can do open course in anyone but now you must be search a job because you have money problem and without money you can't do any course.
16th February 2011, 12:50 AM
SupritShestha

well friend if you are doing course like ME then the cost is same if you do embedded or VLSI....i think you might have written the GATE exam...so wait for its result if you have written or else try out for jod till the next GATE exams comes instead of wasting time and it will be great help if you have poor financial condition..
3rd May 2011, 10:03 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What to do after B.E.in ECE for a good career, if I have financial problems?

Quote:

As I'm also of the same branch I can share my views so that they may be helpful for your career..

Coming to your question ..

After reading it clearly more than One time I guess you are mistaken that each and every course will have individual rates

this may be in private institutes but not with top technical schools like IIT's and NIT's

for each and every course the IIT's will only charge you the minimum tution fee even all these will be recovered with your monthly stipend

so No worries all you need to have is talent

If you have this no need to worry about your current financial position.

And do not be confused among fields like VLSI and Embedded Systems

As you know VLSI is a technology which is setting and re setting its own records in the market so you will have a very great career opportunities if you opt this

Coming to Embedded systems this is an field which is very interesting because of its nature that is some part of software and some part of Hardware

this will make you enjoy while you learn the subject
The emerging subjects with Embedded system as domain are Robotics,ASICS and many more

But taking decision in any of the field must come from your interest only not by the suggestions of anyone .

This is all about the stuff which i'm aware of your question..

make the best choice use this forum effectively.

Regards

~AdityA~
3rd May 2011, 10:32 PM
venkatgct

Quote:

dear friend,

when u hav a degree, y worry abt money?

make it a point that career and money are independant!

as for ur question, u hav many options:

1. join a full time course as an instructor or in any firm with decent pay as many prefer engineering graduates! as an engineering mind can tackle most difficult situations and problems!

2. join a college as a lecturer and study PG der as wel, private clg are fine!

3. take up a master's in high end engg institutions like IIT or any other deemed univ, so ur stifund wil solve ur crisis somehow!

regards,,,...
4th May 2011, 06:36 PM
Prerna20

Hi

I am also a BE in ECE. According to me , you should try out for jobs in telecom sector.

There is lot of growth in telecom sector.

You can apply for the below telecom companies:

Ericsson
Alcatel Lucent
Huawei
ZTE
TTSL
Airtel
Vodaphone
Idea
Aircel
Nokia Siemens Network
Motorola
Reliance

and many more ....

Initially pay may be less but go for experience ..

Regards
Prerna
18th May 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear all

I am BE(ECE) graduate.
I have recently got 145 rank in SRMEEE-2011(SRM university enterence exam-chennai).Should i do mtech with this college.(SRM-Chennai)
If anyone know about this college like Placements,Studies quality etc.
Than plz reply.
26th May 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

can anyone tell me demand of rf engineer in future.......
10th August 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

I am ECE branch student , I want to see myself in core company please suggest me the proper path to get into core idustry,

Thank you
8th October 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed btech degree 2011 for e.c.e branch .please inform telecom job in bihar .i have 6 months exp. in telecom sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?