6th July 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Biology Teacher after Microbiology?

Can i become a biology teacher after microbiology?...please tell me can I do it

12th March 2016, 06:13 PM
Indian knowledge

Default Re: Can I become a Biology Teacher after Microbiology?

You have a chance to become a biology teacher after doing graduation in microbiology. But you must have knowledge to clear the test related to microbiology.
There is a TET( Teacher Eligibility Test) exam conducted by the state board for teacher selectio in the goverment schools. You are eligible to give this test on your own knowledge and talent. You have to do work hard for this.
You also get a job of a professor on the bases of your certificates and degrees in private colleges. You also have to clear a written exam a d interview in private and government college for a professor job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?