17th February 2012, 03:59 PM
anuradhaundavalli

How may I do Ph.D in Microbiology or Molecular Biology? I've done MDS in Oral pathology

i have done MDS in oral pathology and aspiring to do my Phd. I am working as a reader in a dental college. i want to do phd in microbiology or molecular biology. what are the various options

Related Questions:
  1. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Oral Pathology, Microbiology and Forensic Odontology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. What are the courses after BDS in India?
  3. Can an MDS in Oral Pathology & Microbiology sign a medical report? -- [New]
  4. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical university MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology- Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Should I choose PhD in molecular microbiology or Algal Biotech?
  6. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  7. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of reputed colleges which offer MDS(Oral Pathology) in Abroad
  9. Which one is more academics job oriented course PhD in Molecular Microbiology or PhD in Microalgae Based Biofuel & Antioxidants?
  10. Duration of PhD in Microbiology at CCMB or other universities? Can CSIR be clared in 6 months?
  11. Books to be referred for MSc entrance in Social Science?
  12. Courses that I can do in UK after my M.Tech?
  13. What are the Medical courses available for BDS doctor? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  15. PhD in Forensic science is possible after M.Sc in Molecular Biology?
  16. Will I be eligible for BDS in RGUHS, I have done 11th and 12th from different school? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.), 3rd Year, Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How can I go for BDS course at the age of 32 years?
18th April 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Ph.D in Microbiology or Molecular Biology? I've done MDS in Oral pathology

i completed my M.Sc microbiology and present iam working as a microbiologist in distillery and i want to do ph.d in biotechnology what are the various options?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?