11th July 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a commercial pilot after passing 12th science with physics, chemistry and biology

Can I be a commercial pilot after passing 12th science with physics, chemistry and BIOLOGY????

14th July 2015, 12:33 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I become a commercial pilot after passing 12th science with physics, chemistry and biology

Coming directly to the point, the basic eligibility criteria for the commercial pilot (since for the Government Airlines you have to give separate exams) is-

1. Intermediate with Physics, chemistry and maths.

2. From a recognized board or university.

3. Age- 17 years minimum.

So, you can see, for the pilot you need to take the science stream with Physics and Maths compulsory.

The pilot training Course Duration is around 15-18 months and there are various training institutes which select the candidates on the basis of the aptitude tests which they conduct.

Also some medical standards are maintained which are not so stringent as that of army but the candidates must ensure that they should be physically fit and not have any skin diseases.
19th July 2015, 04:43 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I become a commercial pilot after passing 12th science with physics, chemistry and biology

Good question !
yes of course you are eligible to become commercial pilot after 2 level with aggregate percentage ..

Eligibility criteria :-
**) should complete 2 level with aggregate percentage either in MPC or another one in which the following subjects ..
1) physics & 2) maths are must
As you wanna become pilot , it is must ..

b) Age limit should be above 17 years ..
c) should be sound in aptitude and reasoning ..

physical test :-
a) should be fit in everything

medical test :-
a) Majorly good eye sight .....!
because a pilot should be careful while laughing a aeroplane or helicopter distractions may occur
b) no heart problem ...
Everything should be fine ...
got it...
20th July 2015, 08:24 AM
john215

Re: Can I become a commercial pilot after passing 12th science with Physics, chemistry and Biology

Yes you are eligible
Eligibility :-----------

Candidate should have complete 10+2 with 50% in MPC
Physics, Chemistry must for Pilot
Age limit : 17 years minimum

Exam Pattern :--

Aptitude
Physical Test
Medical Test
Personal Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?