27th September 2012, 10:07 PM
Himalaya Sharma

How should I become a Hacker? I am a student of 11th commerce

Hi ..
I am a student of +1 commerce and want to become an ETHICAL HACKER ..
But i don't know the procedure . so please help me so i could take appropriate
steps in future .. HELP me PLEASE !!

28th September 2012, 11:31 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How should I become a Hacker? I am a student of 11th commerce

Ethical Hacking is also a hacking an website but with good intention of making the Information system secure by providing the measure of the problem

which professional hacker can see while operating a computer system to the company or organization which is hiring Professional HACKER.

For Becoming ETHICAL HACKER there are various ways as different institution providing this course expect different qualification from student.

Although any stream candidate can do this course and make career in this field but Better Career Scope is available for Student who is from Science Stream

Commerce student with Maths Back Ground can also make very good career in this field.

If you are very Specific about making career in this field you should take Bachelor of Computer Application

or Keep Computer/ Information Technology as your main Subject while doing you Graduation in BBA/B.com.

Some Subjects in Ethical Hacking Course

Basics of Networking
Concepts of LAN and WAN
Intro to Ethical Hacking
History of Hacking
Various steps of Hacking
Passive and Active Foot Printing
Domain Information
People Information Gathering
Working on various Tools

Some Institutes Providing Course on cyber security

• DOEACC Callicut

This institute conduct Entrance Examination

Course - PG Diploma in IT Security.

website for more info - www.cedtic.com

• Ankit fadia

Course - A F certified ethical hacker

Website - www.ankitfadia.in

• Institute of Information Security

Course - certified professional hacker

website - www.iisecurity.in

• Madras University

Course - MSC in cyber forensic and I Security

website - www.unom.ac.in
28th September 2012, 07:57 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Ethical Hackers are becoming the need of modern times with increasing cyber attacks. Alone in India last year over 1500 websites were hacked among which are some government websites as well.

Some hacking was done for fun while others had geo political motives and intention of extracting sensitive data which is primary done by hackers in China and Pakistan. This has lead to spurred in the demand of security professionals and white-hat hackers also known as the Ethical Hackers.

At present there are only 22,000 Cyber security experts in India against the demand of roughly 188,000 professionals. India need at least 77,000 ethical hackers every year to meet up with the demand.

There is tremendous scope for information security professionals but unfortunately due to careless nature of various companies which include not reporting any such breach has seen as a downside. But things are changing are today India is seeing growing requirement of information security professionals, penetration testers etc.

As far as becoming Ethical hackers is concerned, there are no courses for that. However recently Institute of Information Security has started to offer PG Diploma courses in cyber security. There are other Ethical hackers who are also offering similar programs.

However the best option is first to complete a computer related course. The recommedation would be MCA, B.Tech in IT, Computer Science or B.Sc courses in same stream.

After completing such courses you will have to find job in companies that offer services around information security. Some example are Wipro, TCS, Infosys etc. Now you will have to get deep knowledge about the vvulnerabilities with designing, building and deploying of the computer systems. What this means is that you will have to work in information security department of the company which is not easy for a fresher. It could take couple of years.

Another option is that after completing computer related course, you should apply for job in companies that specialize in information security like VeriSign, McAfee, Citrix, Novell. However the problem is that these companies often do not hire freshers. But it is worth the shot.

Now what you need to do is apply for Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) by the ECCouncil (www.eccouncil.org). It is the most popular certificate for the Ethical Hackers. In order to get this certificate you will have to show at least 2 years of working experience for a company in the various aspects of security. Then only you will get this certificate and you will become Ethical Hacker.
8th April 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

How should I become a Hacker? I am a student of 12th science with math.which subject is required for me after 12th.
29th September 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

i am studing 2 computer science i also computer hacking. i want which subject take after the 2?
please sent me the to [email protected]
21st March 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i am now study ca course, there in a subject it, then i interest in ethical hacking cource so what about the step to change the career in hacking cource
23rd March 2014, 10:53 AM
Darker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himalaya Sharma View Post
Hi ..
I am a student of +1 commerce and want to become an ETHICAL HACKER ..
But i don't know the procedure . so please help me so i could take appropriate
steps in future .. HELP me PLEASE !!
so himalya u wana become a hacker thn u must complete your 12th after tht u shuld take admision in btech in computer science field or u can do course s of all languges like c++, java ,html, u shuld have the comlete knowledge of all these languges... n a hard practise and smart work.. can definitely become u the hacker...but for this u should have a sharp mind..
bst of luck
6th September 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 10 i want to know what stream and subjects i must take to become a ethical hacker. A little help is appreciated.
7th November 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Am Commerce Student Studying In 11th STD Right Now With S.P And I.T Subject. Can I Do Ethical Hacking After Completing Graduation ?????
30th March 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an ethical hacker so which subject should I take in 11 and what to do further to become hacker please tell me what is average salary of hacker. Please send me your suggestions on [email protected]
15th July 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 10 with commerce background and taken c as an additional subject . I am so interested in IT sector and in android development sector but can i become a ethical hacker with commerce and c . plzzz tell . or mail it to [email protected]
2nd December 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello I'm student of 11 standard I want to learn html.php.xml java script language I want to become good Hacker I have some knowledge about hacking can I learn from ur any institute can u e-mail me [email protected]
16th December 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th commerce but sp stude I HAVE TAKEN IT CAN I DO ETHICAL HACKING?
1st May 2016, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 10th and want to become a cyber crime investigator but I don't know which subject to take in 11th.plz help me and tell the procedure
3rd June 2017, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I have recently completed my tenth with low grades but am interested in computer hacking. Can anybody please help and suggest me
25th July 2019, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darker View Post
so himalya u wana become a hacker thn u must complete your 12th after tht u shuld take admision in btech in computer science field or u can do course s of all languges like c++, java ,html, u shuld have the comlete knowledge of all these languges... n a hard practise and smart work.. can definitely become u the hacker...but for this u should have a sharp mind..
bst of luck
You told that he should do btech but at 1st only he informed you that he is a commerce student then how can he go for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?