24th June 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

How should I become a teacher of high secondary school after completing 12th?

sir ,
i have completed my 12th and now i wont to become teacher of high secondary school
so which sub or course should i take to become teacher

27th June 2013, 11:08 AM
rhiayrash

Default Re: How should I become a teacher of high secondary school after completing 12th?

If you want to become teacher after 12th you should go for B.SC in you favourite subject.Today there is no teacher to teach the student because every body wants to go in engineering,medical and in another field but no one wants to become teacher.There is very good jobs for teacher and they will provide you good salary.If you get government job then it is superb.So go for B.SC.
27th June 2013, 08:07 PM
pcsr

Default Re: How should I become a teacher of high secondary school after completing 12th?

After doing 12th study b.sc in field whichever you want and then m.sc and p.hd..i hope you will become teacher is school,college or univercity orelse you must have a B.ed degree..you should appear in test for admission to Elementary teacher education course after completing the course.

hope it helps all the best
4th February 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

please explain the exact courses i should study after 12th to become an lecturer in a government college?
5th February 2014, 11:22 AM
kasu anjani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ,
i have completed my 12th and now i wont to become teacher of high secondary school
so which sub or course should i take to become teacher
you beter to take TTC exam and after DSC exam
3rd March 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after b.com to become a higher secondary teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?