22nd June 2012, 10:31 PM

Can I become a Pilot after completing BSc computer science with Maths and Physics?

I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.Sc COMPUTER SCIENCE WITH MATHS AND PHYSICS. CAN I BECOME A PILOT WITH THIS QUALIFICATION?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. How to do BSc with chemistry after completing BSc with PCM and computer science?
  3. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  4. Which branch in M.Sc Physics is a good choice for me being a candidate pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Computer Science?
  5. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  6. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  7. Which subject should I choose among Physics, Maths, Computer Science for admission in BSc?
  8. How to join Navy or any Air Craft course after completing 12th from Physics and Maths?
  9. How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th in science -- [New]
  10. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  11. How to prepare for IAS exam after completing BSc(Maths, physics and computer science) -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to become a Pilot after doing 3rd year BSc computer science? Is it possible to join Pilot course after my BSc'
  13. What can I do to become a Pilot? I have completed 12th science without Maths
  14. Which is better in B.Sc. among Physics, Maths and Computer Science?
  15. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  16. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  17. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  18. Sample Test Papers of ONGC Engineer Trainee Exam? Books to prepare for this Exam?
31st August 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot after completing BSc computer science with Maths and Physics?

I HAVE COMPLETED MY B.Sc COMPUTER SCIENCE WITH MATHS AND PHYSICS. CAN I BECOME A PILOT WITH THIS QUALIFICATION?
26th February 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Pilot after completing BSc computer science with Maths and Physics?

Is there any pilot training after completation of bsc computer science degree
23rd April 2018, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a pilot after completion of degree in computer science with physics and maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?