15th April 2018, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Physics) with 70.15% in 12th being a BTech 1st year student?

I am studying in BTech 1st year. But I don't have interest to do Engineering anymore. I want to study BSc in Physics Honours course. I have secured 70.15% in my 12th standard. So, I am eligible to study BSc or not?

21st April 2018, 08:33 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Physics) with 70.15% in 12th being a BTech 1st year student?

Yes of course you are eligible to pursue B.SC Physics. You can also quit B.Tech degree course.
You have to get migration certificate to get admission in any other college.
No issue will be created to quit B.Tech degree and get admission in any other stream.
23rd April 2018, 09:34 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Physics) with 70.15% in 12th being a BTech 1st year student?

Yes, you can study B.Sc. (Physics) course after completion of your 12th standard with 70.15% aggregate marks from a Government recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Sc. (Physics) course. Admissions in B.Sc. (Physics) course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination/ admission test conducted by the respective college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?