21st October 2014, 08:48 PM
Saisharan41

Can I become a pilot by completing aeronautical engineering?

Sir, can i become a pilot by completing aeronautical engineering?can i become a pilot by any alternative way?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a pilot by completing aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  2. How to become a Pilot after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for pilot training after completing B.E Aeronautical engineering
  7. Is it possible to be a Pilot after completing Bachelor in Engineering? Procedure to become a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I become a fighter pilot after completing Aeronautical Engineering in Indian Air Force?
  9. Procedure to join the Pilot Course after doing B.E in Aeronautical?
  10. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  11. What is teh qualification required to become a Pilot? How Aeronautical is useful to become a Pilot? How many colleges are there in Gujarat for Aeronautical?
  12. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  14. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  15. How to become a Pilot after obtaining an engineering degree? Will Aeronautical Engineering help me in future?
  16. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  17. Any chance to do commercial pilot course after completing graduation in B.Tech Aeronautical
  18. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
20th October 2015, 08:59 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a pilot by completing aeronautical engineering?

>> No you are not eligible to become a pilot by completing aeronautical engineering.

>> Pilot course is different from the Aeronautical course.

>> To become pilot you have to pass commercial Pilot training course after completion of the course you will get a Pilot driving License.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?