2nd May 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 2nd PU commerce if I am interested in Automobile field?

what to do aft 2nd pu commerce if I am interested in Automobile field...can you please tell me the courses available?

9th May 2011, 02:30 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What to do after 2nd PU commerce if I am interested in Automobile field?

Well its strange to hear that being a commerce student you are interested and want to make a career in Automobiles sector.

You hae lately realized that you are interested in this sector and want to pursue a career in the same. Automobile sector is Science and Engineering deminated sector.

Now the only option available for you is to going back for several years. If you have studied science in your 10th and also havn't reached the age of 21 years you can opt for Diploma Engineering, which will take you 3 years for completion. After that you would be able to enter in this sector in technical side.

Otherwise continue your education as it is and complete MBA in MArketing or Sales, so that you can find a better opportunity in the Automobile sector.

You can also enter into accounts having CA, MBA (Finance), B.com accounts degree and HR and Admin department of the same sector having MBA HR.

Option is also there to opt for some ITI courses related to Automobile sector but it wouldn't work better.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
17th May 2011, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after 2nd PU commerce if I am interested in Automobile field?

after 2nd pu commerce can i take B.Sc course
4th June 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student B com passed.i want to pursue ms in Automobile industry.I just wanted to know that can i pursue ms in this filed with commerce background.
Pls help me or i will die
13th December 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

i pass 12th exam from commerce. So what i do?
6th April 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

can i do m tech in automobile from punjab university chd
12th April 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

i am living in mp i have just given 12th exam in com field and how can i able to do mechnical engineering from maharastra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?