24th January 2013, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my college in 2nd year as well as branch in same university?

can i change my college in 2nd year as well as branch in same university?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year?
  2. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course?
  3. Can I change my branch from ECE to CS while in 2nd year?
  4. How to change the university after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student -- [New]
  5. Is it possible to change the college while in 1st year B.Tech?
  6. How to transfer to 2nd year in Biyani College?
  7. How may I change my branch from ECE to mechanical? I'm in a private self financing college under CUSAT(Kerala)?
  8. How to change the college while in B.Tech Civil 1st year? Can I take admission in any other college or university from 2nd year?
  9. Can I change my college in 2nd year as well as branch in same university?
  10. How can a B.E 1 year candidate change his branch in 2nd year? What's percentage is required for Chemical Branch in B.E
  11. Procedure to change my stream in the 2nd year of B.Tech course?
  12. How can I change my college in 2nd year to RPS institute of technology?
  13. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university?
  14. While in 1st year how can I change my branch?
  15. To which branch should I change while in 1st year having maximum scope?
  16. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  17. How can I change my branch from Electronic and telecommunication to computer science and engineering? I'm in 1st year
  18. How to change my branch from EE to M.E while in 1st year?
24th January 2013, 01:48 PM
denwer1

Smile Re: Can I change my college in 2nd year as well as branch in same university?

yes it is possible to change the branch and college of the same university. But all the universities do not entertain this facility. For this kindly contact the concerned authorities of the university/ college.
24th January 2013, 02:15 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I change my college in 2nd year as well as branch in same university?

Hello,

You have not mention your branch , so it will be difficult for me to answer your question. But still i am trying to give your answer in a general way , that is , It's difficult but not impossible, Provision for change of branch is well in every college, but seats are very limited. you have to score 75% - 80% marks, availability of seat is a major issue. So you need to search a lot about every university you needed to take admission into .

So all the best ...

Thank you ..
10th June 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my college in 2nd year as well as branch in same university?

I am secure 81% in btech 1st year and i want to change my branch as well as colleage in 2nd year with univ. Change can it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?