25th December 2011, 03:29 PM
atlantic22

Can I change my course from BCA to BBA in the same university? I have just completed my 1st semester

can i change my course from BCA to BBA in same university?
i have just completed my 1st semester..
so can i switch from BCA to BBA?

3rd January 2013, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change my course from BCA to BBA in the same university? I have just completed my 1st semester

Can i transfer from bca to bba cource?
3rd January 2013, 11:08 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I change my course from BCA to BBA in the same university? I have just completed my 1st semester

Hi Guest,

Once you get into a course it will be tough to change to the other branch after you completing the first semester.

You need to cancel the seat and take a new seat in order to get admission into BBA course.

As you are already in BCA course it is having good scope in the market so I suggest you to continue in the same course and have good future.

Thank you,

All the best.
18th August 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my course from BscIT to BBA in same university?
23rd February 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir now I do BCA second year in kerala university (distance) now I can change the university into another university. What I can do?
5th August 2021, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I need to change my course and my 1st semester exam is done
Bca to bba in same University and in same college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?