7th June 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How to change to KIIT in 3rd semester? I am pursuing BBA under Utkal University

I am pursuing bba undar utkal univeraity 2nd cm.want to change to kiit on 3rd cemister.is it possible.lnform details

Adyasha tripathy

Related Questions:
  1. How to change my college while pursuing BBA from IP university?
  2. How can I make a career as a Law officer in SBI/UBI/B.O.I/UCO bank after pursuing LLM from Utkal university?
  3. What to do to change from ME to CSE branch being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester in ME?
  4. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  5. Can I change my course from BCA to BBA in the same university? I have just completed my 1st semester
  6. How to change the course while pursuing BBA course?
  7. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  8. MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Punjab Technical University BBA 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How can I do Ph.D without an entrance test?
  11. Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?
  12. How can I get a job after pursuing masters in economics in 3rd semester?
  13. Can I pursuing BBA while doing B.Tech 3rd year? What I have to approach to pursue BBA? Is BBA course easy enough?
  14. University of Pune, BBA 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. List of the short term courses related to management and marketing? I am pursuing BBA(4th semester) from Karnataka University
  16. What is the fee structure of BBA course in KIIT Bhubaneshwar in Orrisa?
  17. What strategies should I adopt to be a Manager in Government Bank being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BBA?
  18. Is MBA or LLB good after BBA? I am doing BBA 3rd semester in Ernakulam -- [New]

1st August 2016, 08:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change to KIIT in 3rd semester? I am pursuing BBA under Utkal University

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. It is a three-year undergraduate degree course in the field of Business. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue BBA course.

Admissions in BBA course in most of the colleges are offered through merit basis of 12th standard board examinations. Some top reputed colleges/ universities conducts their own entrance examination/ admission test to find merit candidates to offer admission in BBA course.

You need to complete the complete three years BBA course in the same college/ university where you have secured admission in BBA course. Its not possible to change to other college/ university in the middle of BBA course. Since, you have completed your first two semesters BBA course from Utkal University, I suggest you to pursue your remaining four semesters BBA course from the same university instead of changing to KIIT and taking admission in first year of BBA course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?