10th September 2022, 11:21 PM
Pihuuuuuuuuuuuu

Can I change my subject in PG?

if I had completed my ug from vocational courses (Ell)( language and literature)
can I change subject in pg and I will able to take another subject in MA

13th September 2022, 03:59 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my subject in PG?

No, it is not possible to change your subject at PG level. If you want to do PG course you have to choose a subject from your UG course level.

Candidates who wish to study PG degree in Geography should score a minimum aggregate of 50% at UG level with Geography as one of the main subjects for graduation.
13th September 2022, 08:50 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No, it is not possible to change your subject in PG level. If you intend to do PG course you have to choose a subject from your UG course level.
15th September 2022, 02:54 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can change your subject in MA but not eligible to get admission in all the M.A streams.

In some stream, students possessig bachelor degree in any specific stream are eligible to get the admission.
15th September 2022, 08:28 PM
Msdhoni02

Yes,You can change your Field of Study in Post Graduation.Because if you see the Present Scenario many Engineers are opting for MBA/PGDM courses in their Post Graduation which is complete different field of Study.Not only Engineers people who pursue B.Arch or B.pharmacy are also opting for Management courses in their Post Graduation.It's no matter which field you pursue in your Post-Graduation, it's better to see which Post Graduation Degree has more opportunities and helps in our career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?