14th July 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my rank in Navy after completing training of Indian Navy?

my name is parwesh i have completed the traning of indian navy n graded able cadet rank in sea cadet corps colaba now i want to continue my rank post in navy. so plz give the details on my email [email protected]

14th July 2011, 10:23 PM
sumit 1989

Default Re: Can I continue my rank in Navy after completing training of Indian Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is parwesh i have completed the traning of indian navy n graded able cadet rank in sea cadet corps colaba now i want to continue my rank post in navy. so plz give the details on my email [email protected]
Hi, Parwesh i am not able to understand your question properly, you have to be clearer. But yes if you have completed your training successfully, you will surely get your rank. No doubt in that.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
19th September 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I continue my rank in Navy after completing training of Indian Navy?

Sir even i hv completed my training succesfully in colaba...
I m doing 12th science...and i wish to join navy after my board xams...
Wat all do i need ?
19th September 2011, 09:14 AM
rahulzwayz

Sir even i have completed my training at colaba...
M doing 12th science now... My age is 17.. And i m very eagar to join navy after 12th...can i ??
...and wat are the requirements...
Plz tell me in detail...
Thank you... :-)
Plz also tell me if i need to do any other course aftr 12th or can i directly start to continue my post ??
26th December 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I want to join in NCC Under any force such as navy ,army ,airforce .i studying 3rd year in graduation .i have subject physics ,math, chemistry in 10 2 .my age 19years 3 month .please give guideline me. My email is
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?