16th June 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Can i do aeronautical engg after doing diploma in automobile engg?

Sir/mam i have completed my diploma in automobile engg. But i m intrested in aeronautical engg. So can i do my degree in it ..????

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. List of engineering colleges which provide aeronautical engineering in India?
  3. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Automobile Engineering?
  4. How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech with Aeronautical Engineering -- [New]
  5. Which are the different forms of Engineering that can be filled after 12th?
  6. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Can I do M.Tech. in Robotics after B.Tech. in ECE ?
  8. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  9. What are the subjects included in B.E Automobile? Are there any good colleges for Automobile Engineering?
  10. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Automobile Engineering after diploma?
  11. Which are the better courses in Polytechnic Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the subjects included in B.E Automobile? Are there any good colleges for Automobile Engineering in Mumbai?
  13. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.Tech in Robomechanics, Automobile Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering
  14. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E automobile engineering?
  15. How to do post diploma in automobile engineering after passing 12th?
  16. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in ENTC?
  17. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Top colleges colleges for M.Com course? Syllabus of the entrance exams?
20th August 2012, 09:35 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i do aeronautical engg after doing diploma in automobile engg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/mam i have completed my diploma in automobile engg. But i m intrested in aeronautical engg. So can i do my degree in it ..????
Yes, you are eligible to pursue Aeronautical engineering with diploma in automobile certificate.
The minimum eligibility for aeronautical engineering in most of the reputed and UGC recognized university is:
Pass in 10+2 examination from a recognized school/board with atleast 65% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects including Physics, mathematics and English as a compulsory subject along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, Biology.

If you have a diploma certificate and if you fall under the eligibility criteria of subjects then you can apply through lateral entry. Normally, the B. Tech in aeronautical engineering is of 4 years but through lateral entry you can save your first year in that case the course tenure becomes 3 years.
20th August 2012, 09:55 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Aeronautical engineering with diploma in automobile certificate.
The minimum eligibility for aeronautical engineering in most of the reputed and UGC recognized university is:
Pass in 10+2 examination from a recognized school/board with atleast 65% marks in aggregate in 5 subjects including Physics, mathematics and English as a compulsory subject along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, and Biology.

OR

60% marks in Diploma in Engineering in any discipline/branch of 3 year duration from a recognized board/college/university or equivalent examination or Bsc degree from a recognized university defined by UGC with atleast 60% marks and passed class 12 with mathematics as a subject.
You haven't provided enough academic details to provide the the precise information.
However, if you have a diploma certificate and if you fall under the eligibility criteria of subjects then you can apply through lateral entry. Normally, the B. Tech in aeronautical engineering is of 4 years but through lateral entry you can save your first year in that case the course tenure becomes 3 years.
5th October 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

After completing diplomo in robotics,can i do b.e in aeronautical?
1st February 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my automobile engg,how much sollary is there in toyota company?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?