2nd July 2010, 06:07 PM
shaheeda Qureshi

Eligibility criteria to pursue M.Tech in Robomechanics, Automobile Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering

hi,
after B.Tech in Mechanical and automation engg from ip university delhi, i want to pursue either M.Tech in Robomechanics or automobile engg or aeronautical engg.what will be the eligibility creteria's? for the above mentioned courses.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same? -- [New]
  2. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Automobile Engineering? What is the total course fee?
  4. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  5. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  6. Which courses have a good scope after completing PU?
  7. Can I pursue M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Eligibility criteria to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course?
  9. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  10. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E Computers?
  11. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  12. Can I do Masters in Automobile engineering after completion of B.Tech Aeronautical?
  13. Diploma in Automobile engineering can do B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering? Colleges in India for doing so?
  14. Can I pursue BE Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  15. To pursue M-Tech in automobile
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to take B.Tech Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the age of twenty seven years?
5th August 2011, 04:01 PM
coolvinu10

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to pursue M.Tech in Robomechanics, Automobile Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering

You must have graduated from aicte approved college.. You have to take gate exam.. if you clear gate exam, you can select seat in IIT's or NIT"s.. you can take PGCET conducted by Karnataka government to join Mtech.. you can join for automobile engineering in PESIT,bangalore or Aeronautical engineering in MVJ,bangalore..
15th December 2011, 12:33 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to pursue M.Tech in Robomechanics, Automobile Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering

hi i am happy to say you and if you want to do M.tech in robomechanics ,aytomobile engineering and aeronatical engineering then you should have degree means( B.tech)then go through compitetive exams then select M.tech seat in colleges and here you can write some of exams such are
1.Gate
2.pgcet

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?