28th March 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i do B.Com+MBA from Amity University? What will be the fee structure for commerce course?

Can i do b.com +M.B.A in amity university?what will be the fee structure for commerce coarses?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University?
  2. What is the fee structure of MBA in Amity University?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for MBA/MSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure for MSc and MBA in Amity University
  4. Fee structure to join B.Tech course in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure of BSW in Amity university in Noida? -- [New]
  7. Percentage required in class 12th for appearing in Amity for B.Com?
  8. Is direct admission possible in MCA in SRM university? What is the fee structure? Can I get into Amity or Manipal University?
  9. BA(Hons) Economics & International Relation is offered at Amity College of Commerce? Duration of course, fee structure and availability of admission?
  10. Fee structure for MBA finance in Amity University, Noida?
  11. How to take admission in Amity University Noida? What is the fee structure for BCA?
  12. Fee structure and placements of masters in financial management from Amity?
  13. What is the fee structure in Amity for MBA?
  14. Should I do MBA from Amity University? What is the average package and the fee structure?
  15. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  16. How to get admission into distance learning at Amity College Cochin and what will be the fee structure?
  17. Entrance exam to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) in Amity University for 12th Science student? Fee structure of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) there?
  18. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
11th April 2012, 03:04 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do B.Com+MBA from Amity University? What will be the fee structure for commerce course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do b.com +M.B.A in amity university?what will be the fee structure for commerce coarses?
If your query is regarding dual degree program (B.Com + MBA), the university do not offers the same. The dual program offered by Amity University is BBA+MBA.
Now, if you want to pursue both the courses, you will have to pursue them as separate programs at the university.

For B.Com(Hons) program, the details are as follows:

Eligibility: Must have qualified +2 level of examination with a minimum of 60%marks.

Course Fee (Per Semester)
  • Noida: Rs.58500
  • Lucknow: Rs.46000
  • Jaipur : Rs.39000
  • Gurgaon: Rs.46000
  • Gwalior: Rs.37000

For more information, refer to the official website of Amity University.
25th April 2012, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i do B.Com MBA from Amity University? What will be the fee structure for commerce course?

Can i do b-tech and m-tech in food technology as dual course after completing diploma of 3yrs course in that particular branch...?
20th July 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i do B.Com MBA from Amity University? What will be the fee structure for commerce course?

what do you provide us in full course???? I mean to say that what are the charges of hostle and food etc????
14th February 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of MBA in Amity University?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-do-b-com-mba-amity-university-what-will-fee-structure-commerce-course-693360.html#ixzz11GX50hVP
24th February 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Com in Business and Entrepreneurship from Amity Lucknow?
24th February 2013, 06:05 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i do B.Com+MBA from Amity University? What will be the fee structure for commerce course?

Hi Guest,

The university does not provide Dual Degree program.

The program B.Com+MBA is not provided by Amity University so you can go for any other better university for taking admission into the course.

Thank you,

All the best.
23rd March 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i m doing my last year b.a and i want to do mba .can i do it from amity .
10th June 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i am not financially stable can you please do anything regarding my fee?
29th September 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

What r the subjects involved in B.Com (Hons.)
9th November 2013, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

What fees of amity university for bba on lucknow
9th November 2013, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Wear a amity university
6th June 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

When anybody got 50% marks in 12th and they want to get admission in amity univerty but its not possible .so, what can they do?
Can they do private so what the fees of private .
14th April 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to now about the ranking of this college ... and position that the college have ??? Is this college is government or private ??? Do you have any branch of this college in Bhopal ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?