29th April 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Amity University Noida? What is the fee structure for BCA?

sir i want to take admission in Amity university noida so i want to know that the fee structure for bca.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University?
  2. Fee structure for MBA finance in Amity University, Noida?
  3. Is direct admission possible in MCA in SRM university? What is the fee structure? Can I get into Amity or Manipal University?
  4. How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  5. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  6. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  7. Which institution is better for engineering, amity university(Noida) or JSS academy(Noida)?
  8. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  9. What is the total academic fee for sponsored category? I am apply for Amity Noida in Mechanical branch
  10. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  11. Can I get admission and scholarship in Amity Noida after scoring 85.4% in 12th
  12. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  13. What is the course fees of BBA?
  14. What is the fee structure of MBA in Amity University?
  15. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  16. Is there any entrance exam for MBA/MSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure for MSc and MBA in Amity University
  17. Is Amity University Noida a good college? -- [New]
  18. Fee structure to join B.Tech course in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
17th June 2013, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Amity University Noida? What is the fee structure for BCA?

can I take direct admission in amity university in B.C.A?and what is the fee structure for that?
25th July 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Amity University Noida? What is the fee structure for BCA?

sir i want to take admission in MBA distance learning please tell me fees
7th August 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my brother wants to take admisn in bba..so wat is the fee structure?
4th October 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

My son is Studing in I.Com with Math( Pure ), Computer Sceince, Accounts, Business Orga. Etc. He is Interested to take admission in your Campus.Please tell me Process to take the Admission.
7th June 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I take direct admission in mba.please tell me and what is the fee structure????
29th June 2014, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

can we take direct admission in amity for MBA..? and whats the procedure for dat..? n fees structure too..
19th September 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

is any entrance exam for M.sc.(maths) or (chemistry) in university?????? and

what is the full criteria and eligibility to take admission in M.Sc and fee structure too??????
22nd June 2017, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 2 with physics,chemistry,biology Can I take admission in amity university for bca with these subject or maths is compulsory for bca with amity
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?