28th September 2011, 12:47 AM
kumaralok803

Should I do MBA from Amity University? What is the average package and the fee structure?

What about doing MBA from Amity University????
What is its average package and fee structure???

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for MBA/MSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure for MSc and MBA in Amity University
  2. What is the fee structure of MBA in Amity University?
  3. Fee structure for MBA finance in Amity University, Noida?
  4. Can i do B.Com+MBA from Amity University? What will be the fee structure for commerce course?
  5. What is the fee structure in Amity for MBA?
  6. Amity University MBA in Finance Fee structure for full time MBA course?
  7. How much amount do I have to pay for MBA course? What is the hostel fee and highest salary package?
  8. How much amount to pay for MBA course? Details about placements, loan facility, hostel fee and faculty?
  9. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University?
  10. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad? -- [New]
  11. Fee structure to join B.Tech course in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  13. How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure of BSW in Amity university in Noida?
  15. Minimum and average package for MBA in Finance from Jamia Hamdard University
  16. College and Hotel fee structure of an average standard school?
  17. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  18. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
28th September 2011, 06:16 PM
shivdanjangid

Default Re: Should I do MBA from Amity University? What is the average package and the fee structure?

about 4-7 lac per annum
3rd December 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do MBA from Amity University? What is the average package and the fee structure?

what is the fee structure
6th December 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me what is the fee structure for mba in amity university and criteria for taking admission in amity
11th January 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for mba. If we'll pass in entrance exam how much we have to pay
12th June 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the average salary after doing mba from amity university
30th July 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the average salary for students of amity?
30th July 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the salary package offered to students of amity?
15th June 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

yes you can easily go for amity because amity is one of leading business schools in india and amity has it's branches all over the world.the fee structure gets varied from place to place,like it's 5.9 laks in kolkata,the average salary after mba from amity is around 9 laks per annum and it could be up to 15-16 laks depends on ur skills,most importantly is has a undefeated record of 100% placements.
19th January 2015, 12:14 PM
ravindra.thagunna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes you can easily go for amity because amity is one of leading business schools in india and amity has it's branches all over the world.the fee structure gets varied from place to place,like it's 5.9 laks in kolkata,the average salary after mba from amity is around 9 laks per annum and it could be up to 15-16 laks depends on ur skills,most importantly is has a undefeated record of 100% placements.
Hey. I am seriously considering doing my MBA in BIOTECHNOLOGY from Amity. And if you could provide more details about the placement guarantee and the salary that you mentioned above, it would really be very helpful for my career and i'd appreciate that. Thank You.
29th October 2015, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Anyone can get admission in Amity University (I am ex- Amitian) . Placements are mediocre . Highest package goes around 8-9 lakhs (only 1-2 students get the offer ) . and average package goes around 3.5 lakhs which is very low compared to the fees of university (around 12 lkhs ) .
30th June 2016, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in amity university in construction management can anyone tell me what's the avg package for this course
16th January 2017, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the student intake in mba, what is the fees and what is average package of amity university for mba in kolkata?
18th January 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to do distance MBA education in amity university and i want to know about campus placements for the distance mba
21st December 2017, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to the total Fees of Complete MBA program in Finance along with SAP (Study Abroad Program).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?