2nd January 2020, 07:31 PM
Dixit Ankit

Can I do B.Ed with 48% in Graduation and 55% in MA?

I have low percentage in BA i.e., 48% but 55% in MA. I wish to do B.Ed. Can I do it? Kindly reply as soon as possible. And, is there any entrance which I need to write for B.Ed? If yes, then please share entrance details as well.

3rd January 2020, 06:00 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed with 48% in Graduation and 55% in MA?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. It is two year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination to get admission in the course.

For more information about the admission visit the official website of the institutions.
3rd January 2020, 06:36 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot apply for B.Ed course with 48% marks in graduation.
Candidate must have score at least 50% marks to pursue B.Ed after graduation.
5% relaxation is provided for SC / ST / PH candidates by most of the Universities.
Age limit:-
Age of candidate must be below 35 years. After graduation you can apply for numerous government exams to get job in government sectors.
UPSC - Civil Service Exam
IBPS for Bank Personal
State PSCs
SBI PO and Clerk etc.
3rd January 2020, 07:22 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is Bachelor of Education. It is two year course.

It is one of the pre requisite qualification to appear in the examination for recruitment as a teacher.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree or master degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination to get admission in the course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.
3rd January 2020, 07:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility to get admission in B.Ed course is the candidate must have completed his graduation from a recognised University.
The minimum marks criteria to get admission in B.Ed course is 50% in his / her graduation.
You have less percentage in your graduation, so it is difficult to get admission in B.Ed course in the well reputed colleges .
Though some colleges will give the admission for the students who had less than 50% of marks.
Those candidates who show good performance in entrance exam can get first preference during admission.
4th January 2020, 12:47 PM
srkallinone

Yes. You are eligible for B.Ed course as you have passed your master's degree M.A. with 55%. Most reputed institutes offer B.Ed admission based on entrance exam conducted by respective university or institute.

B.Ed Eligibility
You must have passed bachelor's degree or master's degree in science/social science/humanities with at least 50% marks or passed bachelor's in engineering or technology with at least 55% marks from a recognized university.
4th January 2020, 05:00 PM
praveenyoutuber

of course, you have the opportunity to do B.Ed. because you have above 5o% on postgraduate, so you are eligible to do B.ED. thanks
5th January 2020, 09:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Minimum percentage required in graduation to persue B.Ed course is 50% for general category and 45% for SC/ST/OBC .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?