11th May 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to do BEd again if I do second graduation in Arts?

I did my graduation in management, after that I did B.Ed. And passed C.Tet can I do my graduation in arts now. After second graduation in arts will I have to do BEd again? I want to go for teaching in LT grade. Can you please answer me on the same? Thank you!

28th May 2017, 12:56 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Do I need to do BEd again if I do second graduation in Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my graduation in management, after that I did B.Ed. And passed C.Tet can I do my graduation in arts now. After second graduation in arts will I have to do BEd again? I want to go for teaching in LT grade. Can you please answer me on the same? Thank you!
No, it is not mandatory to do B.Ed again after graduation. But, it is recommended to qualify in the TET entrance examination with good marks. TET score card will help to Teacher job in Government schools.
28th May 2017, 06:57 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

No you don't need to do B.Ed again if you already have done it. After being a teacher, you would be allowed to teach only those subjects you have chosen during your under graduate and Bachelor's of Education course period. If you want to do 2nd graduation with arts and at the same time willing to become a teacher with a subject in arts background then you would have to do B.Ed again with that subject. Also, then you have to appear for entrance exams like CTET and TET.
28th May 2017, 10:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to apply for teaching post of different subject, then you must have a graduate degree in the given subject. Doing B.Ed again is not required. Most of the schools won't ask you for a separate B.Ed.

You need to apply qualify TET/CTET for that subject, if you want a government school teaching job. For private schools, you can get job based on experience.
8th September 2020, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I passed ba (history, economics, political science)as optional subject then i passed bed (history, English method) now i am doing ba (English, history, economics) do i need bed again to become government English teacher for 6 to 8
7th January 2021, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.ed after BCA and After b.ed I m doing BSC mathematics ...To become maths tgt teacher ....So do I need to do b.ed again after BSC mathematics......
15th January 2022, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply for english teacher in govt. Schools but i have done b.com and after that b.ed . Will doing again graduation in English honours can i appear in English Tgt teacher or i have to do b.ed again in English?
5th March 2022, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply for English teacher in schools.But I have done M com and after that B.ed. My subjects in B.ed was Maths and economic. So, to teach English in schools will require me to do B.ed again with the change subject I.e English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?