8th June 2018, 05:49 PM
r.tanvi95

Can I get BEd seat in Lucknow University with 49% in Graduation?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have secured only 49% in my Graduation. I want to do BEd program from Lucknow University. So, I just want to know that with this percentage of marks, I can get BEd seat in this university?

Related Questions:
9th June 2018, 01:47 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BEd seat in Lucknow University with 49% in Graduation?

No, you are not eligible to appear in entrance examination for admission in B.Ed course.

The required minimum qualification to appear in entrance examination to get admission in B.Ed course is that candidate must have scored minimum 50% in bachelor degree.

It is two year duration course. The course is essential for candidates who want to get recruitment as teacher.
9th June 2018, 08:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

For admission in Lucknow University to pursue B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education ) degree course a candidate has to appear in JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) B.Ed.

Further, for appearing in JEE B.Ed the minimum education required is a bachelor degree course in Science/ Commerce/ Humanities with at least 50% marks or B.E./B.Tech degree course with 55% marks from a recognized university. There is no percentage barrier for SC/ST category candidates. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for physically handicapped candidates.

So, having completed your graduation with 49% marks you are eligible to pursue B.Ed degree course only if you are eligible for SC/ST or PH category candidates.

For more details regarding B.Ed admission in Lucknow University, you can refer to the link www.lkouniv.ac.in.
10th June 2018, 01:24 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Lucknow University conducts JEE B.Ed examination every year to give admissions to interested students. There are more than 2600 B.Ed colleges affiliated with Lucknow University. You are already late as the offline and online both JEE B.Ed 2018 entrance tests were already completed. So, you have to wait for the next year entrance examination. Read the below mentioned details carefully.

Eligibility Criteria to Apply for JEE B.Ed examination of Lucknow University:

>> Under Graduate(UG) or Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
>> For B.E/ B.Tech students, the minimum qualifying marks to appear for the entrance test is 55%.
>> 5% relaxation in minimum qualifying marks is applicable to visually impaired students.
>> Candidates with Post Graduate (PG)degree can also apply
>>Final year UG and PG students are also eligible for the B.Ed entrance test conducted by Lucknow University.

Click here to visit the official website of Lucknow University for further more details regarding B.Ed course and admission
10th June 2018, 04:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

This is a teacher training course.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required to apply for this course.

You can not apply for B.Ed course with 49% of marks in bachelor's degree.
10th June 2018, 11:41 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education course.

The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed graduation with at least 50% from a recognized university.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get BEd seat in Lucknow University with 49% in Graduation.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Lucknow University Main Building, University Road, Babuganj, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007
Phone: 088086 15285
11th June 2018, 09:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

For pursuing B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education ) from Lucknow University you are required to qualify JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination )-B.Ed.

Further, for appearing in the same degree course, you are required to have completed your bachelor degree in Science/ Humanities/ Arts stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized. For technical degree holders i.e; B.E./B.Tech degree holders the minimum marks required in bachelor degree course is 55%. Also, there is no minimum marks requirement for candidates belonging to SC/ST category candidate while for PH category candidates marks relaxation of 5% is allowed.

So, having completed your graduation degree course with 49% marks, you are eligible for B.Ed admissions if you belong to PH category or SC/ST category.

For more details regarding B.Ed admissions in Lucknow University, you can refer to the link www.lkouniv.ac.in .
14th February 2020, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

my permanent address is allahabad but i want a college in lucknoe through b.ed. exam what is the process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?