11th May 2017, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BEd from IGNOU if I have only 38 percentage marks in graduation?

Hello, I have a teaching experience of nine years in a recognize state government school. Teaching hindi in class 9th and 10th. But I have 38% in my graduation. Am I eligible for doing bed correspondence from IGNOU? Please reply.

26th May 2017, 09:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BEd from IGNOU if I have only 38 percentage marks in graduation?

Eligibility Criteria Required to do B.Ed from IGNOU:

I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) course with the percentage that is mentioned above. There is a certain educational qualification that is required in order to do B.Ed from IGNOU.

>> The minimum educational qualification required is Post Graduation or Graduation with minimum 50% marks

>> And minimum 2 years of experience in the concerned stream is required.

>> As your percentage is not above the required percentage criteria, I am once again sorry to say that you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed from IGNOU.
5th July 2021, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BEd from IGNOU if I have only 38 percentage marks in graduation?

I have 43% marks in BA and 25years experience in cbse school teacher, I am Obc cndidate, am I eligible to do bed ( IGNOU)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?