19th July 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after B.Pharmacy with 65.5%?

Can i do b ed after b.pharmacy with 64.5%
i did b.pharmacy from haryana

28th August 2014, 10:30 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after B.Pharmacy with 65.5%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do b ed after b.pharmacy with 64.5%
i did b.pharmacy from haryana
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Ed course after B.Pharmacy course. The candidates who have successfully completed their bachelor degree course are eligible to apply for the B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course is of 3 years duration. There are lot of institutions which offers B.Ed course.

B. Ed Eligibility Criteria: -
  • Graduation is the basic qualification requirement for Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course.
  • Students require a score of above 50% to get admittance into a college.
  • 5% relaxation will be given to the candidate who belong from reserved category.
  • Most of the institutions carry out their own entrance exam for the admission process.
  • Students will also need to write an admission test.

Those who interested to seek admission for B.Ed course should qualify an entrance test conducted by the university/institution. The entrance test comprises of a written exam and personal Interview. In addition to this, graduation marks are also taken into consideration. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of the written examination.
28th June 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b pharmacy with 66 percentage. I have doubt i am eligible for bed education Which subject we should take after finishing bed eligible for tet exam
29th November 2020, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

After b.pharma can I do b.ed and what is scope
15th December 2020, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in pharmacy will I able to apply for tet exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?