2nd March 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

can I do B.Ed after completing M.E in political Science at Bangalore University

Respected sir i am Asha. i am doing the M.A in POLITICAL SCIENCE at Mangalore University Mangalagangothri. Can i do B.ed after my course? What about your suggestion to me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  2. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  3. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science? -- [New]
  4. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  5. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  6. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science?
  7. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  8. How to do Ph.D in Political Science from Agra University? When is the entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Old question papers of Political Science
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Nalanda Open University BA in Political Science-Political Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to do regular M.Com?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which coaching institute to choose for IAS in Bangalore?
  14. Am i eligible for LLB degree with 41% in my graduation?
  15. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  16. Am I eligible to join M.Com in Bangalore University after completing diploma in commercial practice in Bangalore Technical Board?
  17. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  18. How to do correspondence M.Phil Political Science? Which university is best for it?
21st December 2015, 04:08 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: can I do B.Ed after completing M.E in political Science at Bangalore University

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Bachelor in Education course after M.E degree. B.Ed is a two year course.

The eligibility to pursue course from any recognised university is :-

* Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

* Candidates must have scored at least 50% aggregate in bachelor's degree and relaxation for reserved category.

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission but you need to qualify in entrance examination to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?