10th January 2013, 11:15 AM
inkstar

Can I do B.Ed after doing B.Com?

can i do b ed after b.com....please give me the details for the same

5th February 2013, 02:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after doing B.Com?

As graduation is the basic qualification for B.Ed, you are eligible to apply. Graduation must be obtained with a minimum of 45-50% marks. Admissions are done on the basis of qualifying exam marks/marks obtained in entrance test. Universities like MDU, Delhi University, etc conducts entrance test for selection process. University portal contains adequate details on selection process.
22nd April 2013, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for b.ed aftr cmpltng ma graduation in b.om(h)?????????plz reply soooonn!
22nd April 2013, 01:22 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for B.Ed course after completing Bachelor of Commerce. The Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is one year long degree for candidates who are interested in school teacher's job.

It is mandatory these days to have Bachelor of Education degree if you want to become school teacher. No matter whether you are applying for the job in private school or the government school, B.Ed degree is mandatory.

The Teachers Eligibility Test which is conducted to select teachers requires candidate to have Bachelor of Education degree.

Depending on your graduation course, you will be trained to teach different subjects to the students. For example, arts graduate are taught History, Geography, Languages etc. Maths is the subject for commerce graduates.

Eligibility

1. You should have completed graduation.

2. At least 50 percent marks in the course.

3. 45 percent marks are required for OBC.

4. SC/ST need 40 percent or more marks.

5. Educational pattern of the student should be 10+2+3.

There are entrance exams conducted by various universities in India for the B.Ed. The exam pattern of these exams is generally as mentioned below.

General Awareness Test

Teaching Potential Test

General Mental Ability Test

Language Proficiency Test

Language Proficiency Test: English and/or Hindi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?