14th April 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and last date to apply for T.E.T. in Delhi and UP?

18th April 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and last date to apply for T.E.T. in Delhi and UP?

What is the eligibilty criteria for tet exam?
19th April 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and last date to apply for T.E.T. in Delhi and UP?

Sir,
I hav completed B.Com & B.Ed(Social Studies & English).Am I eligible to write CTET or TET? Or only B.A & B.Sc candidates are eligible for the tests.Plz giv a reply for this.
20th April 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria of tet?
26th April 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

is candidates with bcom and bed are eligible for ctet
29th April 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

how much maks obtain in tet
29th April 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY FOE TET IN UTTAR PRADESH -2011
3rd May 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

maine B ed kiya hai....lekin mera graduation me 48% hi hai,aur baki sabme 50% above hai ,kya mai T.E.T. apply kar sakti hu?
3rd May 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY FOE TET IN UTTAR PRADESH -2011
4th May 2011, 08:07 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligiblity Criteria For TET -

For Classes I-V -

Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education or its equivalent.

OR Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4–year Bachelor of Elementary Education.

For Classes VI-VIII -

B.A/B.Sc and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education or its equivalent.

OR B.A/B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education.

OR Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4–year Bachelor in Elementary Education.

The Central State Eligiblity Test Are going to be held on 26/June/2011.

The Paper Ist Are held on 26/June/2011, starts from 09.30 To 11.00 Hours And paper IInd are held on same date 26/June/2011 from 12.30 To 14.00 Hours.

The cost of Information Bulletin inclusive of examination for Teachers Eligibility Test - For General, OBC Category Rs 500 And for SC, ST, Differently Abled Category Rs 250.

And for Complete information, please visit the official website -

http://hyd.tcs-itontap.com/dotcom/CBSE/index.html
4th May 2011, 09:02 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria and last date to apply for T.E.T. in Delhi and UP?

Quote:
maine B ed kiya hai....lekin mera graduation me 48% hi hai,aur baki sabme 50% above hai ,kya mai T.E.T. apply kar sakti hu?
Eligiblity for TET is click here click here

You can get information bulletin related to CTET after paying Rs.500/- for General and OBC category and Rs.250/- for reserved category.. and can find related click here

and can apply for online after click here

Teacher Eligibility Test for Teachers Recruitment

Minimum Qualifications for Classes I-V:
  • Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education
    OR
  • Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4–year Bachelor of Elementary Education
    OR
  • Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Education

Minimum Qualifications for Classes VI-VIII:

• B.A. /B.Sc and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education
    OR
  • B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education
    OR
  • B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education , in accordance with the NCTE Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
for more detailed information on Eligiblity for TET is click here click here
4th May 2011, 10:38 AM
ankur_1993

Location: 280/7, CHOOTA BHAGARA , ALLAHABAD-211002 ,UTTER PRADESH,INDIA.

Quote:

edibility 10th for up & delhi same
4th May 2011, 01:15 PM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

minimum qualification to appear for TET is.........

-->B.Ed is a must to appear in the TET or STET.

(But the notable point is that the validity of the qualifying certificate B.Ed that is B.Ed will be decided by the State Govt/Union Territory govt or Central Govt organization.
The certificate cannot be more than 7 years old.)

4th May 2011, 02:30 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

The eligibility is as follows:

1.For class 1-5: Senior Secondary with atleast 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2 year diploma in Elementary Education OR Senior Secondary with atleast 50% marks and passed or appearing for final 4 year bachelor of Elementary Education.

2.For class 6-8: B.A/B.Sc with atleast 50% marks and passed or appearing for 1 year bachelor in education OR B.A/B.Sc with atleast 50% marks and passed or appearing for 1 year B.Ed (special education).

Important Dates:

Sale of application:20/4/2011

Online application:8/4/2011

Last date to submit:15/5/2011

Exam date:26/6/2011
6th May 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I am a B com bed graduate am I eligible for ctet examination
8th May 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i am b.com and B.ed from osmania a.p whether i am eligible for ctet exam please send ctet examinar contact detail email: [email protected]
9th May 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i am Bsc passed . Can i go for TET
9th May 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

i m 40yrs old..locomotor disability 50%...B.A. hons.(English) 60%...B.Ed. ignou Grade B(78%)..
want to enquire about my eligibility and relaxations if any...what is d vality period 4 TET 4 Uttarakhand..?
11th May 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have done b.com. am i elegible for tet exams
16th May 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com,b.ed m i eligible for TET?
27th July 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i dont have 50%in graduation but in PG,i have 50% with 72% in B.Ed.am i eligible for TET?
23rd August 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Are N.T.T.qualified,for T.E.T.in up
14th September 2011, 12:17 AM
Parmanandsingh

I am passed B.ed since 1994 with marks 49.5% and B.A passed with 45.8%.Do you can apply for TET UP.
3rd October 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

sir maine sirf b.com complete kara hai kya mai tet test de sakta hu?
4th October 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, i
I have passed B.ed in 1994.my date of birth 01/05/1967. DO you can apply for TET in up & delhi?
4th October 2011, 03:31 PM
saurabh abhijeet

TET: Teacher Eligibility Test

eligibility for TET exam

>>you should have B.Ed degree with at least 60%
>>your degree should not be of more than 7 years

to get the TET pass certificate you will have to pass the exam with minimum
60%, if you get less than 60% then you won't get the TET pass certificate...

best wishes....
4th October 2011, 06:52 PM
jevirsinh

Hello friend

Eligible criteria for TET

ELIGIBILITY

For class 1 to 5th

Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks OR
Passed or appearing in final 2 yrs. diploma in elementary education

For Classes 6th – 7th

B.A. / B.Sc. from recognized college OR
Passed or appearing in final 2 yrs. diploma in elementary education.

1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.

for more information ::
http://hyd.tcs-itontap.com/dotcom/CB...entOfCTET.html

good luck
4th October 2011, 07:20 PM
Mannu2525

TET Examination

Eligibility:

For I to V
>> Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education

>> Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 4–year Bachelor of Elementary Education

>> Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Education

For VI to X
>> B.A. /B.Sc and passed or appearing in final 2–year Diploma in Elementary Education

>> B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education

>> B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1–year Bachelor in Education , in accordance with the NCTE Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
4th October 2011, 07:54 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

Hi friend,

minimum qualification to appear for TET is as follows.

-->B.Ed is a must to appear in the TET or STET.

But the notable point is that the validity of the qualifying certificate B.Ed that is B.Ed will be decided by the State Govt/Union Territory govt or Central Govt organization.
The certificate cannot be more than 7 years old.

Good luck
6th October 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

hm graduate h,b.ed me is year addmission liya h to kya hm t.t.t ka form bhr k submit krne k liye eligible mane jayenge?
16th November 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

if anybody is qualified in ctet and disqualified in uptet, can apply for coming visist btc vacany in u.p?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?