20th February 2013, 10:58 PM
jasmeen chawla

Can I do B.Ed after MCA? What can I do after MCA?

can I b. ed. after Mca...?? wt cn I do after mca...??

9th March 2013, 04:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after MCA? What can I do after MCA?

Yes, you can go for B.Ed after MCA. UG/PG degree is the basic qualification for B.Ed. Other than this, you can try for courses like M.Tech. M.Phil/Ph.D courses related to computer science can also be selected. Admission to these courses is done through entrance exams.
9th March 2013, 09:18 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after MCA? What can I do after MCA?

Hi dear........

MCA course offers excellent job opportunity for talented students in software firms and also in Multinational companies with excellent salary.

MCA Specializations::--

Management Information Systems

Networking

Software Development

Application Software

Hardware Technology

Systems Development

Systems Engineering

Systems Management

Students with an MCA course have plenty of jobs available with Software and IT companies in India.

AS you are interested to go for B.ed course you can do it after MCA.Rather than if you are interested to go for higher study then you go for M.tech through Gate exam , P.hd .

Good luck.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?