31st July 2012, 02:51 PM
Sapna mehta

Can I become a lecturer after MCA? What is the minimum percentage required in MCA? I have completed MCA with 53%

I completed B.C.A. With 53%. Can i become lecturer after M.C.A.? And how many minimum percentage require in M.C.A.?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in MCA? Can I become lecturer after MCA? I have completed BCA with 53%
  2. Am I eligible to study MCA being a BA graduate from Open University? Percentage required in BA and PGDCA to get admission in MCA?
  3. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?
  4. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission? -- [New]
  6. Minimum percentage required for admission in MCA course of IGNOU?
  7. Any lateral entry exam that I have to appear after completion of diploma course?
  8. Requirements of joining IIT for MCA after BCA? Can a non India Citizen join there? Minimum percentage required?
  9. Percentage required in 12th, requirements, expenses and list of colleges offering MCA program in India?
  10. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  11. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  12. How to choose a Post graduation course after completing BCA?
  13. Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  15. Is MCA a better option or should I do another course? Registered MCA colleges in Mumbai?
  16. How to continue with MCA after completing B.A in open university of Mysore
  17. Percentage required in BCA to join in MCA? How much is the fee structure?
  18. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
21st August 2012, 10:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a lecturer after MCA? What is the minimum percentage required in MCA? I have completed MCA with 53%

MCA degree is enough to get in to the position of Lecturer. Good academic record is required for you to have the job in private institutions. NET qualification is required to have the job in governmental institutions. Job notification will be made available in the official portal of the concerned institution. It will be available in the website of state PSC, news dailies, etc.
30th August 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a lecturer after MCA? What is the minimum percentage required in MCA? I have completed MCA with 53%

i have completed mca with 55% can i go for nat exam and the best institute in delhi for it?....
24th September 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i got 54% in BCA, after compleating MSc - IT can i am be able to get college lacturer job in a govt. sector college. i belongs from general cast.
4th October 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i got 69.30% in my mca ,can i get a lecturer profession
6th April 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

can i become lecturer after MCA in diploma Engg. ....................????????????
12th June 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i have completed in mca with 69% .can i get lecturer posting
22nd August 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria for MCA college lecturership? i have completed my BCA-MCA integrated mode from IGNOU (Distance)am i eligible for lecturership?
25th September 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

if a person does mca at age of 42 will she be able to get any job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?